Webber solo play tips

Hey guyz !

i'm à woodie/wendy main, and played a lot of ds/dst with thoose character. 

But i would love to start a new world as Webber (hellyeah). I wonder if you guyz had any tips or advice playing him in solo dst ( like fighting bosses or so ) 

its seems more difficult without the wicker books or the bunnies .. XD 

anyways, thanks ! :)

Webber is all about spiders.  Not so much as allies but as food.

Webber can instigate spider civil wars that provide tons of monster meat (which he can eat raw with no penalty), silk and glands.  Spiders are weak minions and tend to eat loot so they aren't that useful for fighting bosses.

Most people have a bunch of spider nests somewhat near each other as webber for massive wars which provide all the food, silk, and healing you'll ever need.  Spider queens don't attack webber nor have a negative sanity aura so there's no reason not to let them spawn from level 3 nests.

Basically webber can give a spider meat (generally monster meat) and it befriends that spider and a few spiders nearby.  If you go to attack another spider but interrupt the swing partway through by moving, the spiders will start to fight each other and you can pick up the loot while they're distracted.

One major disadvantage of Webber, however is that he can't trigger spiders to come out of the nest during the day, so either have spider wars at dusk/night or get creative with finding other ways to get them to come out.

Become the best PVP player that no one ever was, then burn all grass so no one can make traps and one shot you spooder slaves. Then you can have their loot and don't need to get your own!

Or you can follow these tips

1. Avoid all pigs catcoons  and bunnymen they will hunt you down and your army

2. Your spiders are an monster meet dispenser and allys 

3. Don't equip the spider queen hat... it dosnt work on you, you can already do that

That's all the tops I have at the moment but I will say more later

2 words: Spider War

If you're lucky, you'll get a world with a "spider biome" These are spiders found in a rock biome. There's roughly 10-12 nests there. This will be your food supply.

Now you're gonna want to start a spider war. Feed one spider with any kind of meat. Then attack another spider (make sure you cancel the attack animation, easy way is to walk) This will get your friendly spiders to attack neuteral spiders without you interfearing. All you have to do now is hold the space bar.

As for fighting bosses, he's basically like any other character. Spiders don't really help since most of the time they'll get one shot by an aoe. It's best if you know how to kite. Or you can check some YouTube videos for help with boss fights. (Not edgy rick)

Archived