Arty Stuff :) (Requests Acknowledged)

AretMaw

On 7/31/2021 at 11:02 AM, ShadowQueen said:

Oh I'm sorry, I'm still kinda new to the forums lol, I didn't know, god...

I like your drawing, but yes, please make your own thread ^v^ Have fun with making your ds art!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also just realised I never posted this comic here!!!

nextquestionDST.png

Edited by AretMaw
  • Like 4
  • GL Happy 2

I've been out of the loop a bit with DS/DST Fanart.

Does anyone have any simple 1/2 character requests? Any skins or even just a character portrait if that interests. (I may get around to these within the next month.

Last year I started off with a Charlie piece and a Maxwell, so I won't do them again.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2022 at 7:01 AM, AretMaw said:

Does anyone have any simple 1/2 character requests?

Can you maybe do something with Wheeler and Walter (I feel they would be good buddies)? Like perhaps adventuring together? Its your choice (if you draw it) of what they do in the picture.

Edited by alicoolios

On 1/12/2022 at 6:01 AM, AretMaw said:

Does anyone have any simple 1/2 character requests? Any skins or even just a character portrait if that interests. (I may get around to these within the next month.

Willow and Bernie, or maybe a No Eyed Deer if you wish! Always did love Willow in your style. Maybe her cute new Merrymaker even.

Lol, sorry guys to be like this. I kinda dropped out of the fandom for a bit and forgot to draw this stuff. I don't do as much DS stuff anymore. But I am doing a comic with Whyatt and some of the other cast, so hopefully this gets me back into it! ^v^

MGD_CharacterSheet.png

MGD_CharacterSheetBW.png

The Musicians Demise COVER.png

• Like 6
  • GL Happy 1

Oh how wonderful it is to see you post art again!! I am absolutely in love with your stylization of the characters, most definitely looking forward to the comic with anticipation!

Oh, and what an overly ominous title to boot!

• Like 1

On 5/20/2022 at 2:54 PM, -Variant said:

Oh how wonderful it is to see you post art again!! I am absolutely in love with your stylization of the characters, most definitely looking forward to the comic with anticipation!

Oh, and what an overly ominous title to boot!

Thankyou so much! ^v^ I'm so happy to hear that!

On 5/20/2022 at 6:08 PM, Waoling said:

Wait that a guy?!

Yeah, Whyatt is a guy ^v^ People often mistake that he's a girl cause of the hair.

• Like 3

First page of Whyatt's comic, I forgot to post this but I finished it for Whyatt's birthday this month. This is part 1/3 of the prologue before I get into chapter one - which, spoilers, will feature Willow first and foremost as she was the first person Whyatt met in his story :) More to soon come!

MGD Pg1.png

• Like 3
  • GL Happy 1

Starvetober - Fight

I haven't drawn Whyatt's Gladiator skin since 2018...so it was about time I did so again. It's one of my favourite skin designs for him. Same with Wigfrid, it's such a good and fitting skin for her.

Starvetober - Fight.png

Edited by AretMaw
  • Like 5