Eventually Never Comes (Album)

GreenWyvern

17 hours ago, minespatch said:

IS the title relating to something that happened to you today?

How did the college I go to manage to get someone to teach Programming 3, who has no idea what he is teaching, and can't answer a single basic question about what we're supposed to be learning, and schedule him in for 4 hours in a row, on a Saturday, from 18:30 to 22:30? Furthermore, after not teaching **ANYTHING** for three full hours, he has the audacity to get angry at students trying to leave the class early. How.

---

c

5 hours ago, Starthefox said:

Would you put the icon for the day on the post too? I've lost track of which ones i've already seen haha

I've been tempted to ask this question as well.

As for the track, This could fit in a fantasy bar scene. Something to do in the background as a discussion is taking place.

9 hours ago, Starthefox said:

Would you put the icon for the day on the post too?

The only problems I may have is that

1. It might look weird when I make the icon for the day interact with other day's icons (Such as the nail through the heart, or the few "melting" ones)

2. It'll make me feel more self-conscious, because I'll feel like I can't be "lazy" with the day's icon, for when I have extremely tiring or awful days, since it'll be much more prominent to post it by itself

3. It'll take away a bit from secret additions, subtractions and modifications to the existing picture

But like, I could try!

---

Day 211

image.png.c72419985ae18bbc20813039aa7a13d0.png

Archived