Eventually Never Comes (Album)

GreenWyvern

Thermal feels like the backing for a 90s pop song. I can imagine one of those boy bands singing to this.

Song Name's pretty. Feels offkilter but that's what you were trying to do.

Karneval feels like a throwback to Atari games. Especially the kind of games where you fight hoards of the undead.

2 hours ago, Starthefox said:

I'm liking a lot of these songs, plan to release them on Soundcloud or smth? I'd love to download them once my computer gets rebuilt.

The only problem is that some of these songs use samples of other media, so I'd have to go through and filter out all the copyright-infringing songs first, and thus, leave an incomplete collection. Though, I do plan to release some sort of downloadable version of the songs in the future! 

I'm not 100% sure of how Soundcloud functions, but I've been thinking about dumping stuff on there sometime. I do have a bandcamp apparently. I was planning on making a "Best of/legally sellable songs" album for download there after 365 Songs (Eventually) is (Eventually) finished.

Aw, just read the lyrics. Thank you!! You're great.

you great

I'd love to download them

Post Sentiments:

Aside from uploading on sites, I was also thinking I could give out zips of .ogg versions to people who want it. Know any good file hosting sites? Sendspace was my go-to before, but I've recently discovered that trying to download from there without AdBlocker can give some crappy phishing ads.

Archived