Eventually Never Comes (Album)

GreenWyvern

Day 168                                                                                                                                                                                                                    o

9 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

I can't find today's symbol either.

Maybe today will be easier ▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯                                              

▯Day 172                         ▯▯▯▯           

▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯

happy blinks!!! :D That being said, it's also a bit melancholic at times.

Might be because I've just played Heat Signature, but it makes me wonder how riding the solar surfboard from Treasure Planet must feel like, rushing through all of that cool, but empty nebula.

The beat gives it a grueling feeling, but the lead is working against that. Together, they sound like work that must be done despite all doubts. I'm also getting hotline miami vibes from the first minute, presumably related to the aforementioned emotions.

I think you forgot to give this one the " - 366 Day Challenge" title.

Oofski feels like some crazy keyboard mashing with some luck. It's a playful piece. Then halfway it has a somber tone.

Fudge is a rather ominous piece. Could be played during a dream sequence. Is the title more like a expletive?

Hap and Noot feels like a graduation piece for a academy. The ending of knowledge.

Someone used Bitez da Dusto on a music track. Holy crap on Animation Key.

Uhhhohhtphh would fit in a thriller film about a clown killer. That or some seventies Giallo feature.

172 Just is a interesting combination of a jack in te box meets a Eldritch cthulu convention vibe.

The day before has a Residents vibe for it. Whenever the Residents do something perky, it has that vibe.

The Day has a romantic ballad vibe to it. Only has that Christmasy touch halfway through.

Sea Salt could fit in a shooter game. Probably something to do with area 51.

Conflict I could ride in a car for. It's making my head bop. I need my shades.

Firewall has a baroque touch to it with some hiphop stylings.

Fruit Flies has a beautiful quality for it. This might be the missing track from Weird Al's Carnival of the Animals.

Archived