Eventually Never Comes (Album)

GreenWyvern

On 8/27/2017 at 8:19 PM, minespatch said:

Yeah, this definitely has a Residents touch to it.

Hooray!
Listened to a good hour or two worth of their music, and as odd as it may sound, I've sort of been looking for something like this! I mean this in a sense where some people like listening to noise while they work, or to help relax and fall asleep to, except I don't completely drown out what's going on. Don't know how else to put it, but it's somewhat enjoyable.

I WANTED today's song to contrast heavily with the experimental theme and be a more typical song, but... apparently the world did not agree.

---

Day 55

So yeah sorry.

Also, I uploaded some previously unreleased experimental stuff things I did before to try and make up for today, and

bQUUJRE.png

YouTube apparently can detect a distorted, slower-than-normal song that is played layered with another song and various other sounds and effects and such, but WMG can't update their audio claims from working titles and actually use the name of the album and track from the actual released album the music was from.

Reminds me of how I made a COVER of a Pink Floyd song, without using any of the original content or similar sounding instruments, and YouTube still managed to flag it with 15 claimants. Ack.

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Could work as a demo for the opening of a detective show. Especially a quirky one.

57 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

"Something is off, but I don't have time to think about it too much"

So yeah, a detective show would work out.

I'm having a hard time seeing "Detective" in this.

Also, now all I can think of is Detective Gumshoe.

Uh.

Oh no.

16 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Alice MR

Since I was little, I remember my parents having American McGee's Alice for the PC, and a bunch of large, funky looking statues from the game that they got at a comic shop (which I doubt would be great to go to today... all I can imagine are those Funko Pop things everywhere. Ehhhch.). Never touched it, given I took the M rating of the game a bit seriously at the time, and dared not soil my (now long lost) innocence. Your mentioning of Madness Returns is prompting me to try it out now, to see what it's all about, and perhaps actually have some context for those statues. So uh. Thanks!

Also, cyborg graveyard... made me think of a bunch of cyborg people mourning the loss of someone. They're all dressed in black, standing around the coffin that is to be lowered into the earth, all the while sporing some sick sciencey robot parts.

---

Day 59

If this awful mishmash of sounds isn't very pleasing, then here's another more song-like song that I made a while ago! Mind the clicks.

Today's song sounds terrific and intense, disturbing and chaotic, with a hint of icy cold to chill you to the bones. In short, it made me think of how Hel (in particular Nilfheim) is usually described.

I really like Space Gravel. It's kind of vaporwavey, but goes a different direction

Alright, so I had no time to make a song. I did get to enjoy a sweet Alice Cooper and Deep Purple concert, though.

I was GOING to whip up something when I got home, but the train was late. Very late. So I made a song in 5 minutes, 10 minutes until midnight, on my phone. Though I may not be able to post a song on the exact day I make it, I will always honour making the songs on the proper days.

Day 60

Archived