Eventually Never Comes (Album)

GreenWyvern

21 hours ago, minespatch said:

I'm beginning to understand how you fill in the blank space in your images. It's by color theory.

"Mmmmm, this song feels like an oooorange today"

---

Alright, so. I'm working on a project in college. It's a video game, and I'm the lead artist, and as such, I'm making music for the game! Now, since I'm still doing this song-a-day project, I'm sorta' kinda' going to be merging them together. As long as the track is started and completed in the same day, my song-of-the-day will be a remixed version of the "Zyzzyva" project's chiptune music! So, I'm still creating a song-a-day, but instead of just recycling the same exact song for both projects, I'll be making two variations of each song. So, uh, yeah. That's the thing! I probably won't make a Zyzzyva song every day, just to clarify.

ALSO, GREAT NEWS

I'm using a different video editor. One that doesn't compress and destroy my audio all the time! So, the songs will sound a bit nicer from now on, hooray!

Day 95

Zyzzyva version:

The fast beat is exciting, there's a melancholic tone to it (?), while the loud blaring is chaotic enough to turn this into a feeling of decay or corruption. With the frequent calmer parts, I'd say it's tending towards decay.

Maybe. Not sure. It just somehow makes me think of things falling appart despite struggling to keep it together.

Uhh... for some reason, YouTube isn't processing the video. I've tried re-rendering and re-uploading it, but YouTube is stuck in a processing purgatory. So, I'll just leave this here for now

Day 103

If I can't get things working, I'll just upload the song to sendspace and figure out what to do tomorrow. So yeah. So yeah! Alright.

I just came back from dinner, and YouTube managed to process it. Hooray!

12 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Seriously, how come you've never composed for at least one of those tiny gamejam games?

Oh, that's a nice idea... I just have no idea how I would join a team for a game jam in the first place. I could look into that! I was thinking about attempting game jams already, since I've been learning how to use Unity!

13 hours ago, minespatch said:

had to do with bowling?

Yes.

I like bowling. Also puns because of the strike

---

Day 104

Also... uh...

Before I started the 365 Day Challenge, I decided one day to try and make a generic "club banger", while purposefully making the drum machine as obnoxious as possible. Things happened, and it kinda' sorta' evolved into... this

Also, a rare instance of my voice being used as vocals. After "Clock Machine", I've been heavily, heavily, heavily against using anything involving my voice. Partly because my voice sucks, I don't know how to sing, and my microphone is the generic one attached to my laptop and it also sucks.

Archived