Eventually Never Comes (Album)

GreenWyvern

Alright, update on that kinda' vague problem I said I was having.

For about a week, I've been dealing with a very heavy dose of existentialism. Not in the terms of questioning the meaning of our lives, and trying to find a purpose, but trying to come to terms with non-existence, the loss of consciousness, and the possibility that the universe may cease completely and prevent anything else from happening ever.

And other things and stuff that I'm supposed to be trying to get my mind off.

Alas, going through many phases of depression and episodes of mania, with an absolute ton of support from my love, I'm somewhat better now. Not 100%, but better. Right this instant, I feel "normal", and I'm beginning to feel "normal" with a lot more frequency. So that's good!

Hooray!

In terms of this project, I've managed to keep it going, and now that I'm feeling better, I can get back to ENJOYING the process of creating music again! Hooooraayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

(Also, with song titles like "Eternity", "Nonstop", "Live Life", "Acceptance", and "The Magic in Life", it should be clear I've been a bit... obsessive.)

---

So with this, I present a very speshul song today. Enjoy! ?

Day 70

21 hours ago, minespatch said:

That's a lot of different signals. Feels like I'm on a airplane.

I've been on a plane twice in my life so far. The one in-flight movie that I had the displeasure of watching had worse audio quality than yesterday's song.

The video was also worse than the song's. [I'm guessing I just got unlucky]

---

Day 77

Archived