Eventually Never Comes (Album)

GreenWyvern

On 8/10/2017 at 5:52 PM, Mobbstar said:

Woah, lovely wind sound! I can't help but think of a dedicated fool commencing his training, and I don't know why.

For some reason, I specifically thought of the person in "The Fool on the Hill" by The Beatles being described in this scenario.

A very thoughtful person trained in martial arts, giving their nonsensical wisdom to random passerbys.

20 hours ago, minespatch said:

Feel bad for using the word again but this feels atmospheric. That you can hear wind in the music.

Don't feel bad. Just let the sounds take you away to another place. And other zen stuff like that or something

I wonder what I'll wind up making this time!

---

lWah5Tv.png

Oh.

That's definitely not broken.

---

Day 38

Another great piece, I must say! It sounds a bit prosaic, but at the same time, the alternating pace really helps thinking in different ways. I can hear it on a field while fixing a tractor, in the shop of a cheerful craftsman, at the hangar when working on the deathbringing supermecha- Well, maybe not quite. For some reason all those scenarios have to do with machinery and contraptions.

8 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

It's must be wrong, it's the only way! That can't possibly be your actual screen size O.o

gEjULjO.png

I'm in a software engineering course, yet don't even have a desktop computer. I understand how not-good that is, and I would love to change it.

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Who's that cutie?

It's a Khezu drawn by AlbinoWyvern in a cute manner, and therefore, is a "Kutezu"! ... I haven't changed my wallpaper in like, almost two years.

Also, obligatory "The whole Wyvern thing with our usernames is completely coincidental and though we are huge fans of Monster Hunter, neither of us knew about the game when Albino originally adopted the whole *adjective-wyvern* thing"

This is giving me strong Spore vibes. It's the metal drums, I think, especially when they have an echo (the exact same sound as some of Spore's user interface).

Naturally, the only things I could think of were fish people who can't actually go into the water, and toilet-shaped spaceships.

We've struck gold! Eleven minutes and eleven seconds of it! What a way to celebrate this day! Insert eager but sincere handshakes to both of you here!

Also, the track almost seemed through-composed for the first minute or two. You had me fooled. :) It's very nice and invigorating.

20 hours ago, minespatch said:

It's a lovely piece. Love how gentle it is.

15 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

We've struck gold! Eleven minutes and eleven seconds of it! What a way to celebrate this day! Insert eager but sincere handshakes to both of you here!

Also, the track almost seemed through-composed for the first minute or two. You had me fooled. :) It's very nice and invigorating.

I'm very glad that you feel it turned out well, makes me even happier that I could manage to make today [As today is the actual anniversary, and I make these songs while Albino's asleep... so I uploaded it a bit early] even more super special! Well, that, and I'm always happy when I can make something you all like :D. It was fun.

And now for today's song.

Which isn't as good. Or gentle. Or lovely.

Or good.

Day 41

I had three tests, and today is my 10 hour school day followed by getting little sleep. Oof.

19 hours ago, minespatch said:

Started out nice until the alien ducks started quacking. Kek.

At least it's not Canadian Geese.

17 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Me when in the middle of the night I remember I should have been doing that thing which takes at least a whole day and it's due tomorrow

Me thinking it's going to be a good day, and being struck by a harsh realizations as my group members were supposed to finish slides for a presentation, and not only do they not finish making the slides, but half of them don't show up, leaving me and another guy to defend our marks by ourselves. Followed by a PHP script somehow destroying my copy of Ubuntu (???) right before we're supposed to show the teacher our project. 

---

Anyhow, time for a better song! Mostly because this one actually is a song.

Day 43

Those bright percussions set the whole thing off, it doesn't sound really intense, more like a silly office fight. But if flash games have taught me one thing, it's that silly fights can be difficult too, and this track has an underlying atmosphere suggesting just that.

Archived