Eventually Never Comes (Album)

GreenWyvern

"If we don't find a weakpoint, this is going to take a while!"

The pace makes for a more strategic battle, or perhaps a bullet hell of sorts. The synths sound kind of eerie. I kind of wish the train-sounding intro actually came back up as percussion or such. The ending of the track should be the actual ending of the theme when victory is achieved. Too many games just give you generic explosion sound no.2 and maybe a (1) victory fanfare, thorough the entire game.

Spoiler

I am not going insane

I am not giving in

I am not

to the sounds

the

wait is that understale?

of course that's goatmom's theme!

ahahahaha

how nice

Honestly, this pretty much represents me in stress situations. At first I can handle it, then the stress gets to me, I start to crack and suddenly I am almost paralysed with reminiscence, smiling like an idiot and tuning down my efforts to a healthy niveau without realising or even thinking about it.

So yeah, this song is a great description of my stress reaction.

On 8/21/2017 at 8:30 PM, vingw said:

Day 48

I was about to sing the first words of "I'm Blue" by Eifle 95 until I realized that it was going into a different direction.

On 8/22/2017 at 4:59 PM, vingw said:

Day 4*Insert note here about the video compression messing up a few parts of the video such as the beginning again yaddayadda raddaradda*

I'm with Mobb, definitely getting religious vibes. Especially from that one track of that benefit concert album "Healing the divide".

7 hours ago, vingw said:

That is oddly specific, but I feel strangely inclined to agree with you.

Going from the Discord microphone beeping to Undertale. Huh.

On 8/23/2017 at 3:57 PM, Mobbstar said:

Honestly, this pretty much represents me in stress situations.

22 hours ago, minespatch said:

Going from the Discord microphone beeping to Undertale. Huh.

The Discord sounds while I was making this made me paranoid, especially since I was waiting for someone to enter a call. The songs are Rather Be, Halfway to the Halfway House, Eleanor Rigby, Tomorrow Hill, Relax and Fallen Down.

---

Day 51

Archived