Eventually Never Comes (Album)

GreenWyvern

Sounds fit for a situation that's not really challenging or dangerous, but still requires you to keep your composure against all tension. Could be a castle under siege, but not currently attacked; a spaceship with critical engine malfunction, but still running life support; a bunker running out of vital supplies, but scout troops outside trying to haul refreshments;

How much does hiring you for a game OST cost?

I mean, it's not like I'd have a game to make an OST for, I'm just awkwardly trying to suggest that this track is exactly suitable as a demonstration of the various scenes you can compose for, should anybody ever ask you such a thing.

Makes me think of tapestry. The beat kinda sounds like weaving to me??? And it kind of sounds like a koto, so I think of kimonos too. And then it all mixes together in my head to make the greatest silk road adventure ever.

Day 26

---

15 hours ago, minespatch said:

What's the name?

Egabrags Selginaem. It reads backwards the same way it reads forwards.

14 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

It has a "letting go" vibe of some open, empty place.

These visualizations are nice. 

It makes me want to stand up and just start walking, and start running, and start frolicing, ... and I actually did that and couldn't hear the music anymore and that made me sad.

I don't know why, but it's basically screaming "petals in the gentle breeze" for me.

On 7/31/2017 at 5:28 PM, ImDaMisterL said:

That centre might as well do the opposite of its intention to my mind.

19 hours ago, minespatch said:

Sounds like the sounds of the internal mind of a person going through a anxiety crisis.

18 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

I love how gradual the transition from complete nonsense to an actual action song is. That makes it sound like an actual thought process in my opinion.

I had a few things in mind while making the song. These cover every single one of them. I am both impressed and joyous :D

---

Day 28

Archived