How to preserve Bee Queen Crown?

Just as the tittle says, as you can't repair the crown, what's the best way to preserve it, also what's the main use for the crown? any tips to use it? and the last question how often Bee Queen respawns?

beequeen respawns about every 20 days

and if you are wearing it as armor the only real way to keep it longer is to wear other armor with it so that the hp of your chest armor and the queen crown share hp rather than the crown taking all the damage

She along with almost every boss that has a spawner will respawn every 20 days by default, the crown is a piece of armor, but it's more often used to reverse negative sanity fields into positive sanity fields.

Nightmare lights found in the Ruins / Atrium are a good use of it, sanity stations created by Evil Flowers put as close together as possible are a good use of it, Tree Guards, Werepigs, Beardlord, The Cave Stalker etc. You need to kill the Bee Queen or get good RNG from Klaus to replenish the helmet.

3 minutes ago, EsaiXD said:

beequeen respawns about every 20 days

and if you are wearing it as armor the only real way to keep it longer is to wear other armor with it so that the hp of your chest armor and the queen crown share hp rather than the crown taking all the damage

oh i see, also you want not to get hit while you wear it, what's the use you give to the crown?

5 minutes ago, Jurgens said:

oh i see, also you want not to get hit while you wear it, what's the use you give to the crown?

its mostly a boss fighter or anything that has a negative sanity aura  as the queen crown's perk is to reverse sanity auras

1 minute ago, Jurgens said:

What Cheetos said, the crown is used primarily for its negative-to-positive sanity auras, so it's used for enemies that massively drain your sanity or for evil flower sanity farms when it's close to its breaking point.

How to cheese the heck out of (in)sanity auras:

1. Obtain the hivehat.

2. Don't kill the bearger that spawns on the second autumn (on default settings), instead ensure you know where it went.

3. Wait until it hibernates in winter.

4. Equip the hivehat.

5. Hug your sleepy bear.

6. Profit.

I take one down to the ruins. The intact Ancient Pseudoscience Station down there is surrounded by four nightmare lights. When the nightmare cycle is ramping up, the lights turn on, creating a massive insanity aura. With the crown on, they quickly reverse the sanity loss from using the deconstruction staff.

Archived