I have the answer to the second part of the metheus puzzle.

30 minutes ago, Ogrecakes said:

Tell me about it.

So lets say the grid looks like this

- - -

- - -

You may have a symbol that looks like and F, and a symbol that has 1 dot.

You then both have to place those symbols in the spot they belong, in a specific spot they belong.

So the letters have corresponding dot symbols, and those both have a corresponding spot they need to be put.

Like:

- - F    - - 1

- - -     - - -

But if you placed them in ANY other spot, they would not light up.

And so on.

I know, its a real pain in the ass but thats how its done.

How do we know which ones match?

33 minutes ago, Ogrecakes said:

Tell me about it.

So lets say the grid looks like this

- - -

- - -

You may have a symbol that looks like and F, and a symbol that has 1 dot.

You then both have to place those symbols in the spot they belong, in a specific spot they belong.

So the letters have corresponding dot symbols, and those both have a corresponding spot they need to be put.

Like:

- - F    - - 1

- - -     - - -

But if you placed them in ANY other spot, they would not light up.

And so on.

I know, its a real pain in the ass but thats how its done.

How do we check if one of them is correct

2 minutes ago, epicjosh2004 said:

How do we check if one of them is correct

Press the buttons or something.

If you do an incorrect match too many times the whole thing resets.

I am in the middle of internally screaming as it has reset for a second time.

1 minute ago, Ogrecakes said:

Press the buttons or something.

If you do an incorrect match too many times the whole thing resets.

I am in the middle of internally screaming as it has reset for a second time.

Do we have like a table to tell us how all the pieces relate? 

1 minute ago, brbrmensch said:

hom6NUu.png

i got this and my friend i was doing it stuck with no lights and nothing changes neither for me nor for him, btw anything past this is opened yet?

thanks for explaining though

Me and SockHeadWriter are stuck there too we didn't see anything change

This current solution does not seem to work. Just tried it with a person, and randomly the dots would stop changing or change permanently, even though at first it was working completely fine.

Klei, the first phase of the puzzle was somewhat neat. Second phase, far too complex to be enjoyable. Especially when it requires two damn people sync'd together.

17 minutes ago, The Curator said:

This current solution does not seem to work. Just tried it with a person, and randomly the dots would stop changing or change permanently, even though at first it was working completely fine.

Klei, the first phase of the puzzle was somewhat neat. Second phase, far too complex to be enjoyable. Especially when it requires two damn people sync'd together.

I am 95% sure the solution I came up with is right, the puzzle is just EXTREMELY glitchy.

It would sometimes refuse to update which tiles were changed which messes up the entire thing.

2 minutes ago, Ogrecakes said:

I am 95% sure the solution I came up with is right, the puzzle is just EXTREMELY glitchy.

It would sometimes refuse to update which tiles were changed which messes up the entire thing.

Did you actually receive the cosmetic rewards after you finished? People have found them in the code and what, but have not seen anybody come out and say they actually have received them and completed the puzzle.

2 minutes ago, Ogrecakes said:

agree, did it with roomate and saw how it tool a while to change dots on my screen when it was already updated on his(~half a minute which is long for real life watching in eachother's monitor), also seems like a limit of clicking, the middle button (which shows you the result)

no reward yet though, curator

1 minute ago, brbrmensch said:

agree, did it with roomate and saw how it tool a while to change dots on my screen when it was already updated on his(~half a minute which is long for real life watching in eachother's monitor), also seems like a limit of clicking, the middle button (which shows you the result)

no reward yet though, curator

So when the button turns gold, that is it no more clicking or anything. It's just done?

Archived