I have the answer to the second part of the metheus puzzle.

2 hours ago, Ogrecakes said:

Each letter symbol has a matching dot symbol.

And these pairs have their own slot in the 3x2 grid they need to be placed.

For example:

puzzlepiece.png

These symbols in these specific spots light up the bottom.

If they are placed anywhere else, or with any other symbol, it will NOT light up.

Its trial and error, hope this explains in better.

Trial and error or Error & error?

Me and my good brother here are doing this puzzle with two screens for maximum ease.

HOWEVER.

we're at this point where we have taken pen and paper, crossed off many possibilities, re-arranged two symbols in every possible location, swapped and not... and still nothing. :wilson_tranquil:

12 minutes ago, Maknov said:

Trial and error or Error & error?

Me and my good brother here are doing this puzzle with two screens for maximum ease.

HOWEVER.

we're at this point where we have taken pen and paper, crossed off many possibilities, re-arranged two symbols in every possible location, swapped and not... and still nothing. :wilson_tranquil:

I get the feeling their servers have messed up now, it went from pretty consistent patterns to just non responsive.

Aight, to anyone finding this thread at this time, something is going wrong on Klei's end and they won't be able to fix it until morning.

So please be patient and wait for them to fix it.

Edit: The site apears to have crashed! I was correct all along. Congrats to those who completed it before the crash.

Alright here's what does not make sense. There are six inputs and six dots, which on its own is a tedious time based trial and error race.

But your current progress is also tethered to another person, but you still only have six dots.

So how are you meant to coordinate the correct placement of twelve inputs, when there are only six dots measuring them. If you have a correct tile in a slot, but they do not, that means it is half correct; so how do the dots represent this properly to you. If you have all of yours correct and they have all theirs wrong, does it only show three dots to represent half is right.

Basically, how the hell does this work. Literally, how is this system supposed to function to properly telegraph information to the users. Because it seems like it cannot, because it cannot display half-positives in a scenario where that is potentially half of what you will face.

Archived