Dupe-A-Day!

"Same at ya!"

I learned a tip a while ago in animation II class if you're going to draw a character talking with a speech bubble: to make it more impactful and/or realistic, try to make the mouth shape one of the words they're saying. Here, Baldo is doing the "n" sound for "NO"

IMG_20170809_132138.jpg

4 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I have a head canon that the only way for dupes to get to the Don't Starve world (or atleast one of the ways).

So their colony is in an astroid right? It is possible for it to be hit out of orbit and plummet towards the planet aka the DS world. Least that's my theory.

Wow. I imagined something like that... In fact I imagined a whole scenario, and what it would be like for the dupe's, and how the ds characters would react, and the first contact, it was great... sadly, I don't remember it anymore.

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

Boo is probably either really slow or cautious with the  game they're playing.

Probably Baldo. :wilson_sneaky:

Boo has mantis claws and can't hold the controller.

That has an explanation: Baldo lost a bet and had to eat a hatchmeat sandwich. He put it on the table, and tried to slip it to HotChocolate's Sophie, who threw it and it just so happened to land on Victor.

Archived