[Game Update] (Preview Branch)- 210162

3 minutes ago, StormHUN said:

Have you waited for Steam to download and update after changing beta? If so, try verifying cache.

Additionally, I have even gone as far as completely deleting the files from my computer and reinstalling them. I don't get how this game isn't working when I can play Project Cars and Xenoverse 2 no issue. 

Edit: nevermind I didn't saw that you need to go in
Steam > Games > Right click O.N.I. > Properties > Betas > select Thermal_upgrade_preview- > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files > Done :D

I don't know why but I don't get the update there is a separate game called alpha but I don't have that in my game name

Edited by Roselyn

On 15/3/2017 at 11:42 PM, chestnutcute said:

hint hint , use blossoms now =/ they want you to manage the temperature between 12-22.5 ~

Now blossoms are easier than mealwood and give too many seeds xD Temperature is not a problem with all the fixes.

Captura de pantalla (42).png

1 hour ago, chestnutcute said:

ye they fixed that ^_^ basically nothing to worry about now , everything is plentiful

Awesome! :D

What did they change actually? I've seen people mentioning eltting some berries to rot for fertilizer, is that it, or they changed something with compost or fertilizer maker?

16 minutes ago, StormHUN said:

Awesome! :D

What did they change actually? I've seen people mentioning eltting some berries to rot for fertilizer, is that it, or they changed something with compost or fertilizer maker?

Fertilizer need went from 20 to 2 kg per cycle

I'm having a problem where duplicants are falling to the floor and "dying" and they just gasp for air, claw at the last bit of existance as they lay there... slowly dying.

Is there no way to rescue them? whisk them away to a medical bed? One of them died , then as another one was mourning, they also began to die... 

Z6M6Q3a

Edited by Kharn_Canuck

4 hours ago, Kharn_Canuck said:

I'm having a problem where duplicants are falling to the floor and "dying" and they just gasp for air, claw at the last bit of existance as they lay there... slowly dying.

Is there no way to rescue them? whisk them away to a medical bed? One of them died , then as another one was mourning, they also began to die...

What are they dying from? If you select them or hover the cursor you should see all problems in red text, also the reason for death on dead ones and there should also be red warnings in the top left corner.

If it's suffocation you need to up your Oxygen generation, if it's starvation then the food and so on. At this point tho it's probably too late so you may want to reload an auto-save before they started dying and fix it there.

1 hour ago, cpy said:

Coal power seems unusable to me right now. Do I need to make it from gold?

If your referring to the continuos breaking / repair of the coal generator when made out of copper? Yes, making it out of gold should help.

Oh my, already an update?
I'm so jealous of you guys Q_Q

Klei games are so good T_T
I've never seen such "complete" pre-alpha.. From what I see it looks like a complete game, not an alpha let alone a pre-alpha..

Edited by MiiKy
  • Like 1

Puft is no longer making slime

fiber plants cannot be planted

batteries, hydrogen generator and thermo regulators are no longer warming up water to make steam from it

using pufts and making steam were two of my favorite things to do in the game =(

4 hours ago, Damann28 said:

what does this mean?

It´s a common issue in which you get for example a 7 level cook who cannot perform any cook. Same thing with miner who cannot dig, yokei scientist, and so on. It´s weird in some way, and fun xD

On 3/18/2017 at 6:26 AM, Kharn_Canuck said:

Z6M6Q3a

Yeah, CrypticFox had this happen in a video.  You have to assign them to a medical cot, and another dup will come pick them up and carry them to the medical cot.   It was very weird, but cool at the same time, thanks devs!

On 3/18/2017 at 8:26 AM, Kharn_Canuck said:

Z6M6Q3a

Yeah, CrypticFox had this happen in a video.  You have to assign them to a medical cot, and another dup will come pick them up and carry them to the medical cot.   It was very weird, but cool at the same time, thanks devs!

Yeah, they were scalding and he got so injured he collapsed. I did try the medical cot idea once the 2nd guy came in, saw the dead body and proceeded to mourn in a 200c degree room. When he fell too, I did ask them to take him to a medical cot but it took my duplicants forever to do it, and when they did they only took him like 10ft? He died in their arms.. so sad!

Other than that, I had a duplicant get stuck in the water, they drowned but didn't die. They were removed from my list as a duplicant but proceeded to try and perform research tasks before glitching out entirely on ladders. Immortalized on my ladder.. 

• Like 1