Am i doomed?! Cracks in my Colony

So Ive been playing for about 2 days off and on and found that my colony may be doomed by the 30th day if these cracks start to become worse. Is this experienced by Abyssalite? Chlorine? Or just a glitch? I cant seem to repair them, just remove the door and add it back.

CracksInTheHull.JPG

It doesnt appear that there are any creatures in the air lock. There is some Chlorine gas which is why the airlock is in place. Have to figure out what i am going to do about it eventually. But there doesnt appear to be any other stress marks. Just the eerie purple glow of the Abyssalite.

Edit:

Took a pic, but it doesnt want to post right now. 

I also have those, in every door actually, even horizontal ones.

They also only appeared today, after the update #208196. Seems to be a visual glitch, once a duplicant crosses one, the cracks disappear.

I have an issue with dupes getting stuck inside doors for some reason. They are stuck and suffocating, while other go through the same door just fine. Unfortunaly, I can't recreate this reliably, or it would be a great way to kill off dupes most inhumanely.

If you look around your world you'll see those kind of cracks all over the place. If you hover your mouse over it, it says "buried object". What that means is that there's a material in there other than the one you see. For example, I dug up an algae block like that and got algae, dirt, and sand. The reason you have cracks in your airlocks is because you built an airlock in a 2-block tall space that contained some other material on the floor, thereby trapping that extra material inside the airlock's frame. Deconstruct one of your "broken" airlocks and look at the material on the floor. It will be more than just copper. Easily replicated by building a 3 block high wall, deconstructing the lower 2 blocks and leaving the excess sandstone on the floor, then building an airlock in that spot. Save, quit to the main menu, and reload. Your airlock will now be cracked.

Masterpintsman already mentioned this above. :)

I have found that the cracks show up if you make the tiles out weak materials and put them under pressure. Remake them using granite or something hard and you will not get cracks. 

Archived