Animated Wilson gifs

The post-progress update game is great! I like the overall feel, even the crazy map. But I wish the webby ground would go away after the spider nests are destroyed. Also, I hope the devs do something about the map showing what I see when I play. Right now, even after spotting a spider nest or the sea, it doesn't show up on the map until I get within spitting distance of the nest or the edge of the land. That shouldn't be... unless Wilson is severely short-sighted? :geek:

I've been too busy playing the new game to make new gifs. So here's an "old" one.

Posted Image

If you don't know what slash fan fiction is, you don't want to know. Trust me. :lol:

I guess we can blame [MENTION=3160]jujubomber[/MENTION] for that.:p

Hehehe...hehehehe. Don't forget [MENTION=3745]Lee An[/MENTION]n, they helped contribute. :p

Wait, are there slashfics floating around now?

Edited by jujubomber
I must search for them.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by, everyone! How can there not be any slash fic!? I was thinking of writing some Wilson x Wolfgang myself. Heh.

And now we know how Wilson got his hair. ;)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnsmRZbC96E

Awwww.. She looks wonderful! You talented son-of-a-gun!

The first gif is.. Interesting; to say the least.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by, everyone! How can there not be any slash fic!? I was thinking of writing some Wilson x Wolfgang myself. Heh.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2759[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2760[/ATTACH]

And now we know how Wilson got his hair. ;)

Yay! More pixel art! Looking forward to more! :DOh really now? Do tell... or leave it as a surprise, that works too. ;P

can u animate the spider dancing like the cuban spider?

Oooh, that's a jumping spider and I love jumping spiders! Here's my own photograph of a jumping spider. post-7347-13764590794192_thumb.jpgTaken with a macro lens, in a mangrove forest, with my Sony mirrorless camera. Isn't he cute? Actually, he's only 5mm across! So tiny that he's really hard to spot unless you're looking. I love his big eyes. :love_heart:Don't think I can animate the spider from Don't Starve like that. DS spiders are scary. :???:

Oh really now? Do tell... or leave it as a surprise, that works too. ;P

The night wrapped itself around Wilson like it was a living, suffocating blanket of inky silk. He hated the way the darkness felt so alive, as if it was always watching him, ready to swallow him up if he so much as relaxed or entertained an optimistic thought. His arms and back hurt from fighting the monstrous swamp spiders earlier. Those beasts were nothing like he'd ever seen or dreamed of in his worst nightmares. Deadly, fast, unrelenting beasts.

Bet Wolfgang would make mince pies out of them in a second or two, Wilson thought. The ghost of a reluctant smile surfaced on his face, like a dying man's last wish. If only Wolfgang was here. If he was here, I would not feel so alone. So vulnerable. If only Wolfgang was here.

But if he was, he would hate the night even more than Wilson already did. Wolfgang, with his devil-may-care attitude and gung-ho ways, whose bare-fisted punch would bring tears to a bear's eyes, became a totally different man when confronted with the prospect of being in a dark place. For that reason, Wilson could never convince his friend to go to a pub for drinks after dinner. Wolfgang did not leave his house at night.

Feeding a handful of brittle twigs to the fire, Wilson sighed.

Morning would come Soon enough, it would bring light. But it would not bring relief. This world was determined to kill him, see him broken and dead, food for the spiders and hounds. It was only a matter of time, Wilson thought, and I would not wish Wolfgang into such a world even for a moment. If there was any shred of decency and humanity left in my tainted soul, I would not wish such a fate upon anyone I care about.

the night wrapped itself around wilson like it was a living, suffocating blanket of inky silk. He hated the way the darkness felt so alive, as if it was always watching him, ready to swallow him up if he so much as relaxed or entertained an optimistic thought. His arms and back hurt from fighting the monstrous swamp spiders earlier. Those beasts were nothing like he'd ever seen or dreamed of in his worst nightmares. Deadly, fast, unrelenting beasts.

Bet wolfgang would make mince pies out of them in a second or two, wilson thought. The ghost of a reluctant smile surfaced on his face, like a dying man's last wish. If only wolfgang was here. If he was here, i would not feel so alone. So vulnerable. If only wolfgang was here.

But if he was, he would hate the night even more than wilson already did. Wolfgang, with his devil-may-care attitude and gung-ho ways, whose bare-fisted punch would bring tears to a bear's eyes, became a totally different man when confronted with the prospect of being in a dark place. For that reason, wilson could never convince his friend to go to a pub for drinks after dinner. Wolfgang did not leave his house at night.

Feeding a handful of brittle twigs to the fire, wilson sighed.

Morning would come Soon enough, it would bring light. But it would not bring relief. This world was determined to kill him, see him broken and dead, food for the spiders and hounds. It was only a matter of time, wilson thought, and i would not wish wolfgang into such a world even for a moment. If there was any shred of decency and humanity left in my tainted soul, i would not wish such a fate upon anyone i care about.

MY FEELS! THEY HURT! I'm literally crying! This is beautiful! I WANT TO HUG YOU RIGHT NOW! Edited by jujubomber
Will there be more? Please let there be more coming! 8'D

Thank you, everyone! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and take a peek or make a comment. It's very encouraging to me. Juju, I have no idea. Time is what I lack. I would love to write more if I had the time. I have a house to clean, chores to do and meals to make for the family... and a dozen other hobbies I've been ignoring for way too long. But this game is so addictive! New gif for the day:post-7347-13764590806548_thumb.gifWolfgang does not like spiders interrupting his exercise routine. :D

Thank you, everyone! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and take a peek or make a comment. It's very encouraging to me. Juju, I have no idea. Time is what I lack. I would love to write more if I had the time. I have a house to clean, chores to do and meals to make for the family... and a dozen other hobbies I've been ignoring for way too long. But this game is so addictive! New gif for the day:[ATTACH=CONFIG]2807[/ATTACH]Wolfgang does not like spiders interrupting his exercise routine. :D

I LOVE THIS!!! It's even better than the Wilson one!

Thank you, everyone! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and take a peek or make a comment. It's very encouraging to me. Juju, I have no idea. Time is what I lack. I would love to write more if I had the time. I have a house to clean, chores to do and meals to make for the family... and a dozen other hobbies I've been ignoring for way too long. But this game is so addictive! New gif for the day:[ATTACH=CONFIG]2807[/ATTACH]Wolfgang does not like spiders interrupting his exercise routine. :D

That's okay. Family is more important. Just write when you get the time/when the mood strikes you. I can wait. :)Also, that gif is amazing! :D

That poor tiny spider,

better known as the ugly hatchling.

But I love Madam Crispy's cute little yappy spider.

It needs a gif of its own if I may ask for one.

Kind lady, would it be too much to ask?

It is for the good of the community! Well mostly me. I want NEED it.

It needs a gif of its own if I may ask for one.

I have no idea what you had in mind but I thought I would try a simple gif of a cowering spider. (The only time I like a DS spider is when it cowers! And I don't know why but it seems DS spiders have 6 legs only. Aren't spiders supposed to have 8 of them? I'm not complaining though. Two fewer legs to draw is fine by me. Heh.)post-7347-13764590854991_thumb.gifBut I wasn't happy with it, so I thought I'd express my frustration with another one.post-7347-13764590855412_thumb.gifHmmm. I don't know. I might put up another one tomorrow. A dancing, happy one. If I think I won't die of embarrassment letting people see it, that is. Let me sleep on it first. :???::|