My First Dupe Died

1 minute ago, PudgeBalloon said:

My first Dupe just died.

He suffocated to death after a landslide blocked him in a small cave of CO2....

....I didn't even notice until it was too late. :'(

LOL, I havent lost any of mine yet, Im constantly keeping watch, I have about 8 now in my colony, and slowly going up

21 minutes ago, PudgeBalloon said:

My first Dupe just died.

....I didn't even notice until it was too late. :'(

Oooh something like that happened to me ~5 min ago. A dupe got stucked near a water pond with no O2 flow... I even put the colony on red alert to try to save her but... but... RIP Josie

I'm slowing accepting my colony aniquihilation, as I don't have enough food or algae. I tried farming Mealwood but it says "atmospheric pressure too low", how I'm supposed to adjust that?

2 hours ago, deadgag said:

Oooh something like that happened to me ~5 min ago. A dupe got stucked near a water pond with no O2 flow... I even put the colony on red alert to try to save her but... but... RIP Josie

I'm slowing accepting my colony aniquihilation, as I don't have enough food or algae. I tried farming Mealwood but it says "atmospheric pressure too low", how I'm supposed to adjust that?

this hapenned to me, but with 2 dupes at the same time...

19 minutes ago, minespatch said:

What do Dupe graveyards look like?

Well, according to every game I have played- an array of decent sized headstones covered in pee and vomit with everybody constantly running past them trying to catch their breath. 

7 hours ago, deathwish026 said:

rip little dupe.

sticking with 4 until i am comfortable. almost got one killed by somehow sealing his head inside a tile and dident realise until i heard a disconcerning sound when the others were asleep.

THIS HAPPENED TO ME!

I thought I was imagining things. Luckily, we got to Floyd in time.

6 hours ago, deadgag said:

Hmm this one just have +3 digging...

Wait, what?

digging.jpg

Had the same but for high cooking skill but gastrophobe. I wonder if these are bugs in trait distribution or some dupes are really built like that.

6 hours ago, applebottom said:

Had the same but for high cooking skill but gastrophobe. I wonder if these are bugs in trait distribution or some dupes are really built like that.

Seems so, I came across a Chef who couldn't cook, so I guess that might be a problem with the randomization

Or the dupes just want to try new things...

17 hours ago, deadgag said:

Seems so, I came across a Chef who couldn't cook, so I guess that might be a problem with the randomization

Or the dupes just want to try new things...

Or the dupe used to be a good chef, but had a cooking-related accident, making them swear off cooking forever!

On 16/02/2017 at 5:47 AM, PudgeBalloon said:

damn.. that must be horrifying..

i imagine he was yelling "hellpp.. hellpp.. helppppp.." but nobody notice :<

this kind of happen to one of my guy before, i wonder if it was a bug or not.

one of my dupe's head was stuck in a tile, i'm not sure how it happen, but he cant move nor dig that tile out of his face.

I was both panicking and laughing at the same time when he was desperately moving his leg and hand to move from that spot.

i was able to save him by sending another dupe to dig the tile on his face.

Archived