Oxygen Not Included Pre-Release Alpha - Available Now!

• Developer
Just now, LikeAfox said:

I really want to buy this, but can't get the link in 1st post to work. When I click, it takes me to empty shopping cart on Steam. What am I missing here? Please help. Thank you

Quoting Nightarix from the Steam forums: "If you click the Icon and then add to cart from that page it'll work."

If that doesn't work, try using a different browser!

• Developer
49 minutes ago, HolyAvan said:

Im so sad. I waited so long for this game and when it finally released, I bought super excited. But when I click new game, the game crashes :'(

Hey, could you try filling a bug report in the Oxygen Not Included Bug Tracker? Thanks!

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/oni-alpha/

I bought this as soon as I found out it was out. Just finished a 13 hour live stream on Twitch/Youtube/Hitbox. I managed to make it to Cycle 110 before giving up for the night. (I had to restart a few times) I really look forward to doing a let's play on Youtube for it also. So addicting. The VOD for my live stream is at; 

• Developer
1 hour ago, Krolnite said:

Maybe its been mentioned already and I missed it but if I buy into it now do I get access to the alpha or just once it goes live on early access?

Cause steam is still saying its not available on the store page for this game.

You will get the Alpha. This is a separate, Alpha testing version of the game, separate from the original one because Klei doesn't want it to show up in Steam's front pages yet.

Dunno if I explained it correctly, but this post does a much better job at it: 

Gotta say, i liked don't starve but always thought it was just a bit too hard, but watching gameplay videos this looked quite interesting.... a bit expensive for alpha, but i'll give it the benefit of the doubt for now since it looks good!

On 2/18/2017 at 6:35 PM, Oninous said:

I bought this as soon as I found out it was out. Just finished a 13 hour live stream on Twitch/Youtube/Hitbox. I managed to make it to Cycle 110 before giving up for the night. (I had to restart a few times) I really look forward to doing a let's play on Youtube for it also. So addicting. The VOD for my live stream is at; 

Excuse me ,how can I build the Gas and Liqud System in the game ?

3 hours ago, Sunshine_X_F said:
On 2/18/2017 at 2:35 AM, Oninous said:

Excuse me ,how can I build the Gas and Liqud System in the game ?

Best way is to build a research table and research those items. You may also need to build the super computer.

Archived