Oxygen Not Included Pre-Release Alpha - Available Now!

• Developer
3 minutes ago, Damon Sagara said:

My computer is up to dae and everything, but the site is not allowing me to purchase the alpha! Help please? I wanna play!

Just click on the image in the Steam widget, that should work. Welcome to the forums!

I am unable to see the "Add to Cart" button on steam as it is not visible. When I press the "Purchase on Steam" button on the forum nothing is in my cart on steam. Is the ability to purchase the Alpha no longer available?

OxygenNotIncludedSteam.png

• Developer
4 minutes ago, Kirazu66 said:

I am unable to see the "Add to Cart" button on steam as it is not visible. When I press the "Purchase on Steam" button on the forum nothing is in my cart on steam. Is the ability to purchase the Alpha no longer available?

Check the first post of this thread, and in the Steam widget click on the image of the game, it should lead you to a working page.

>Spent hours planning an elaborate system to reuse water and stop hydrogen from killing all of my dupes

>Hydrogen is supposed to be lighter and in general, go up

>Learned that liquid/gas filters work the exact opposite context would suggest; selecting a liquid makes ALL other liquids flow through the filter

>Water purifier doesn't work because dupes ignore priority 9 job over their basic needs- which renders my invention useless

>Hydrogen gets in the exact spot where I didn't want it to: in the 100% enclosed living quarters

>Hydrogen everywhere

>Wasted 10 hours of my life, all dupes suffocate

>Best game I ever played.

It crashes every time when I try to open it. It says ''The game crashed. The crash report folder named ''2017-03-11_130126'' next to game executable. It would be great if you'd send it to the developer of the game!'' What should I do?

• Developer
2 hours ago, nerdyeye said:

It crashes every time when I try to open it. It says ''The game crashed. The crash report folder named ''2017-03-11_130126'' next to game executable. It would be great if you'd send it to the developer of the game!'' What should I do?

Please post this in the Oxygen Not Included Bug Tracker: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/oni-alpha/

Be sure to provide them with your output_log.txt, to get it, just:

- Right click on Oxygen Not Included on your game library > Properties > Local Files
- Click on Browse Local Files
- The file will be located in SteamApps\common\OxygenNotIncluded\OxygenNotIncluded_Data\output_log.txt

So I know that if I purchase the Alpha  right now at $19.99, when the full release comes out I won't have to buy it again. But I don't have Windows. When it launches, do I have a choice to get it for a Mac? Or should I just wait until it launches the Mac version and pay the higher price?

• Developer
1 hour ago, stripeddinosaur said:

Where do I download the pre-alpha? Cant seem to find it...

On the first post, click on the game's image in the Steam widget, that should lead you to a working page.

1 hour ago, Spykid02 said:

Can't wait 'till it comes out

If you mean from Alpha, then yeah, me too!

If you mean come out so you can buy it, follow what I said up there.

On 3/4/2017 at 2:51 PM, FolkBear said:

Live in Australia and can not purchase it?
Steam says Available and friend in New Zeeland has it???

I think I have a similiar problem (I live in Australia too).  However, I purchased the game via the link in this post, and gifted it to my daughter.  She has it on her Steam account, but can't download it or play it.  

Archived