Any chance we could get a double skins week?

Sorta like how other games do "double xp" week. It would be cool if we occasionally got a week where we could earn 8 total skins instead of 4. Maybe it could be done with new major updates or other events, or even just a random once in a while sorta thing. What do you guys think?

1 hour ago, Josonic said:

Sorta like how other games do "double xp" week. It would be cool if we occasionally got a week where we could earn 8 total skins instead of 4. Maybe it could be done with new major updates or other events, or even just a random once in a while sorta thing. What do you guys think?

Well, we did get the higher rare-skin chance during the winter event, I think there may be more in store for us like this!

1 hour ago, Weirdobob said:

Well, we did get the higher rare-skin chance during the winter event, I think there may be more in store for us like this!

I think it would be pretty neat to get an uncommon drop thing again for like 1 week each month. Because let's face it, the normal drop rates are pretty garbage. It's pretty much always just commons and the occasional classy (excluding event only drops as those have a higher chance to drop despite their rarity).

And the trade inn doesn't help much because it would take 3 weeks before you'd have enough commons to trade for a classy.

8 skins per week would only encourage people to idle even more for skins. There are enough people right now that don't even play the game and are just getting the skins to sell. I liked the Winter Event, I hope they do that more often, but more skins in a week, nah. 

3 hours ago, Kittydub said:

8 skins per week would only encourage people to idle even more for skins. There are enough people right now that don't even play the game and are just getting the skins to sell

I don't see how that harms anybody

I could go for eight skins a week but I think I would like a guaranteed drop of like or something because there are a lot of skins I would like it if each week I could have a guarenteed classy or something like they do in card packs so that I can be happy with atleast one skin a week.

I"m just sad that no matter how much you want a survivor or Goh let alone triumphant skin you better just get hit with a meteor before you get it. 

10 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

I don't see how that harms anybody

I could go for eight skins a week but I think I would like a guaranteed drop of like or something because there are a lot of skins I would like it if each week I could have a guarenteed classy or something like they do in card packs so that I can be happy with atleast one skin a week.

I"m just sad that no matter how much you want a survivor or Goh let alone triumphant skin you better just get hit with a meteor before you get it. 

Idling for skins harms the market a lot actually. 

Wouldn't it be an idea if there was a card pack of let's say four extra skins each month, for people who have gotten all the 4 drops the previous 4 weeks (so 16 in total), like some sort of a reward? With a guaranteed Spiffy or higher in it or something?

Wouldn't it be an idea if there was a card pack of let's say four extra skins each month, for people who have gotten all the 4 drops the previous 4 weeks, like some sort of a reward? With a guaranteed Spiffy or higher in it or something?

IDk that is a long time to play the game consistently and while i might have the time to do that it would be so boring
 and others don't have that time

eleborate I'm interested

6 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

IDk that is a long time to play the game consistently and while i might have the time to do that it would be so boring

eleborate I'm interested

So that is a long time, but when you talk about 8 skins per week, you would want it in the same time frame as the four we have now? 

I'm too tired to explain how it harms the market, I'll get back to you when I got some rest. 

28 minutes ago, Kittydub said:

I'd like to know the reason behind this as well. I don't see how it's much different then someone just playing normally and getting all 4 skins that way. Either way you're limited to only 4 per week.

But anyway, you can explain this later after you're fully rested. It's getting kinda late for me as well and I need to work tomorrow.... errr.... technically I'd need to go to work later today...

7 hours ago, Donke60 said:

Wait what? You sound like you only play to get skins. If a game is boring for you, just try to find a new one? :|. Four skins a week is nothing, I'm sure most of the players get them all during the weekend. And then back to wait until thursday night for the next. If you don't even have the time to get the four weekly drops, are you expecting to find a GoH head opening one or two gifts a week?

@Kittydub's idea is great, the system of getting one cool skin a month if you got all the weekly ones would be great

3 hours ago, mochilo said:

Wait what? You sound like you only play to get skins. If a game is boring for you, just try to find a new one? :|. Four skins a week is nothing, I'm sure most of the players get them all during the weekend. And then back to wait until thursday night for the next. If you don't even have the time to get the four weekly drops, are you expecting to find a GoH head opening one or two gifts a week?

No  i play the game often and enjoy it with friends when I get the chance and play alot of different games to play while waiting the refresh period the shipwreck expansion omibus oblivion and so forth I just like to get the most out of my games or drops before i finish for the week so I make sure I get the drops. So in my personalilty I would play the game long before it bored me that week just to get the drops so I feel like of done the most for my time.

I still want the collection skins to take a long time to accoplish I've just been salty getting commons and spiffys for 4 weeks in a row and I know that is petty but thats all on me.+

9 hours ago, Kittydub said:

Wouldn't it be an idea if there was a card pack of let's say four extra skins each month, for people who have gotten all the 4 drops the previous 4 weeks (so 16 in total), like some sort of a reward? With a guaranteed Spiffy or higher in it or something?

Now that would encourage people to just log in to idle for skins. People who can't sit down every week and play long enough to get all 4 would just idle every week and get the bonus anyways.

With the drop rates, 8 drops/week still ins't an efficient way to profit from skins. And I don't see how that would harm the market. If more people get rare skins, then there'd be more rare skins to sell, which would decrease their market value, allowing more people to purchase them. Skins are purely cosmetic, so I don't see the problem of more people having nice ones.

16 hours ago, Kittydub said:

8 skins per week would only encourage people to idle even more for skins. There are enough people right now that don't even play the game and are just getting the skins to sell. I liked the Winter Event, I hope they do that more often, but more skins in a week, nah. 

Well I'm on console so there isnt even a market place for me to use 

Archived