ImpactedTooth

DS Art Thread for a New Year's Resolution

ImpactedTooth    1,494

Hah, shame stump! No he's just brooding. I had Wilson there peeking under his head bandages, looking horrified and making him uncomfortable, but I didn't like how he turned out.

• Like 1

minespatch    65,440

Almost didn't look like your work. Kind of a relaxing piece. Also a tad cute. That crow just seems so relaxed.

• Like 1

ImpactedTooth    1,494

I came across a doodle from almost exactly 2 years ago when I was trying to save a new doodle. It made me smile so I decided to redo it and give it the time I did not give it in the first place. Spoilered because It's shippy and it is just as tame as my valentines day post.

Spoiler

Old:

gzzN8Kg.png

New:

sXr6Fe2.png

• Like 4

DragonMage156    26,024

I guess you're a Maxwil shipper. Not a big fan myself but I enjoy any kind of shippy art so good job and nice improvements ^_^

• Like 2

ImpactedTooth    1,494

Thank you! Yes, I love them dearly.

Since it's halfway through the year I thought I'd check my progress for my resolution. 24 art posts out of 22 weeks in the year so far (including my ONI thread). Not bad but I still post and run and have no idea what to say a lot of the time. It is a lot easier for me to post at all though, which is good. To push myself further maybe I will try to finish my DS mod before the end of the year and upload it to the workshop. At least I should force myself to sit with the discomfort of posting before running off.

• Like 1

DragonMage156    26,024
2 hours ago, ImpactedTooth said:

To push myself further maybe I will try to finish my DS mod before the end of the year and upload it to the workshop.

I have a WIP mod I, too, hope to finish before 2018... but motivation ( ._.)

minespatch    65,440

Nice work! Despite it digital, there's a feeling of it looking like a clay sculpture. Especially with the subtle knooks and lines to the texture. Kind of like a stop motion figurette.

• Like 1

minespatch    65,440

Probably add a faint image of a dark area to make it seem like it goes even further down. Otherwise move the hole a bit under Wilson. That could help.

• Like 2

DragonMage156    26,024
6 hours ago, minespatch said:

Probably add a faint image of a dark area to make it seem like it goes even further down. Otherwise move the hole a bit under Wilson. That could help.

Or maybe both if possible? (Idk)

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 3

ImpactedTooth    1,494

It's too hot here to be productive. Rather than skip another week here are some doodles from the 4th of July at my uncle's air-conditioned house.

XqhxjTz.jpgh9qJQP5.jpg

• Like 3