Ruins EFS not playing for Ancient Guardian

Whenever you venture into the ruins, its music should be played when you perform actions (fight, work, EFS). However, you only get cave battle/work musics, instead of good ol' ruins theme.

Meanwhile, the song plays while you are fighting shadow chess pieces on the SURFACE. Even the Toadstool gets its own theme, inside the CAVE. Klei please don't make Ancient Guardian "looks like a cave mob" ! I miss its theme whenever I encounter it in DS. :( 

2 hours ago, HutGenerator said:

You know klei has been ignoring ancient guardian for quite some time when it doesn't respawn and we can only have one houndius shootius.

It is indeed just a cave mob :/

Not even a giant, just a mob. It doesn't even get an adornment for the christmas tree. It's THAT forgotten.

10 minutes ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Not even a giant, just a mob. It doesn't even get an adornment for the christmas tree. It's THAT forgotten.

Imagine the rage, people who don't wanna use the console to respawn him and have already killed him in their world would ensue, had he gotten an adornment. :) 

Just now, pofil said:

Imagine the rage, people who don't wanna use the console to respawn him and have already killed him in their world would ensue, had he gotten an adornment. :) 

Hell, they even missed out on making Klaus drop the horn, so you can get more of them. To balance it out further, they could even program it so that this is added to the pool only after the actual guardian got killed.

Just now, AnonymousKoala said:

Hell, they even missed out on making Klaus drop the horn, so you can get more of them. To balance it out further, they could even program it so that this is added to the pool only after the actual guardian got killed.

I'd be down to that, although I'd still prefer a change in the guardian itself.

1 hour ago, Maxil20 said:

See, the change I would like to see for the guardian is to make him respawn. Possibly  use the shadow atrium to make him respawn, since that also currently has no use

As I've said many times, he could leave a skeleton, which the attrium will revive, and then you also have a cool way to reliably renew thulecite, armors, and hell, even pick/axes so you dont waste thulecite on them.

5 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

See, the change I would like to see for the guardian is to make him respawn. Possibly  use the shadow atrium to make him respawn, since that also currently has no use

It would be too simple,  should add a moon caling staff event style, many shadows try to destroy it, if you prevent it you have the guardian again!

Archived