i also draw omg

YYYEP, it's my interpretation of wes actually!
very small (i imagine him being like, one of the shortest in the team. i should make a whole reference for the heights tbh) super fragile, quite feminine, mostly because he grew up with various illnesses/sicknesses uvu quite a big difference between him and wolfgang :^)

Spoiler

mostly bc i love that wolfgang is big and STRONG but also very scared, while i like to headcanon wes as seeingly innocent and weak, yet able to be an actual beast when he needs to ;^)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Sounds like the animation you're doing is pretty much time intensive.

man i literally jump from regretting every single life choices to be super proud of myself for each hour i spend working on that thing tbh ;7;"" 
for saying, the lil updates i show here take around an hour at best and they dont last more than 2 seconds,,, ;u;9
thinking that i rlly want to do lots of "episodes" (and thats mostly why i actually draw a lot in the canon style lately tbh,) just............. destroys me a little,,

• Like 2

7 hours ago, destinyWeb said:

man i literally jump from regretting every single life choices to be super proud of myself for each hour i spend working on that thing tbh ;7;"" 
for saying, the lil updates i show here take around an hour at best and they dont last more than 2 seconds,,, ;u;9
thinking that i rlly want to do lots of "episodes" (and thats mostly why i actually draw a lot in the canon style lately tbh,) just............. destroys me a little,,

4 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Well hey take your time and don't work too hard. Someone almost passed out after finishing an almost 2 minute animation :p

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Yes actually :p

Believe in yourself.png

I actually didn't pass out. XD I exaggerate my tiredness for the sake of comedy. (Though I will not deny I was very tired after finishing. I took a very long nap.)

I wouldn't feel bad about things taking so long. Animation has always been a time consuming craft. (Even big productions take years. Just look at any animated film and it will be noted it took maybe 1 or possibly 3 years to create.) Even for me it takes forever to get things done. I admit I feel the same way about working hours and hours on something and then realizing it's only going to last maybe 2 or 3 seconds in the final product. It can be frustrating, but the thing to keep in mind, that time is devoted to making those 2-3 seconds as good as possible.

So bottom line, don't worry about how much time it takes. Don't rush yourself. Pace yourself, and remember that every detail counts on anything. Also, it's better to have quality over quantity. No one said you had to make all these episodes in one week or month or whatever. Now that would just be unfair. So don't beat yourself up. =) You're doing just fine.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

I actually didn't pass out. XD I exaggerate my tiredness for the sake of comedy. (Though I will not deny I was very tired after finishing. I took a very long nap.)

I know.

That feeling when you finish that project you've been working on for weeks.

Atleast you can now relax for a bit :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I'd love to play a game of DST and RP as that character. Were you using voice chat or typing?

just typing, mostly I have many troubles staying IC while voice chatting (tried it, failed miserably while i was tryign to act all cool at night and I was attacked by hounds. It,,, wasn't funny,)
Honestly by now I pretty much play DST only by RPing tbh, I usually play as Willow (♥), the best time are with my gf playing Wilson or a friend playing Maxwell

Spoiler

shipping and obvious deaths included

• Like 3

1 hour ago, destinyWeb said:

just typing, mostly I have many troubles staying IC while voice chatting (tried it, failed miserably while i was tryign to act all cool at night and I was attacked by hounds. It,,, wasn't funny,)
Honestly by now I pretty much play DST only by RPing tbh, I usually play as Willow (♥), the best time are with my gf playing Wilson or a friend playing Maxwell

Hide contents

shipping and obvious deaths included

Heh, when I play DST, I'm always Wigfrid (and end up regretting it one time or another :p ) and a friend of mine (that everyone likes to ship me with or atleast used to) plays as Wes.

Wesfrid confirmed? :)

• Like 3