Artwork

4 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

yeah i bet they have good talks when they meet

ooh yes Vincent has a lot of stories and stuff when he was younger do to him being  half British and half German

Edited by artistcrab
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, artistcrab said:

Sketchbook Pro and im still new to this

Okay, that explains things. Your program doesn't have a layering system. I've used my copy and I prefer Firealpaca(freeware) for the layer function and psd file use. Also, I also recommend photopea for a browser alternative to Photoshop.

• Like 2

The little one looks way off. There's no real perpective (just rotation) and no "childish" proportions. Not to mention his small size suggests a very young age, at which toddlers can't be expected to sit straight and normally don't have that much hair either.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

The little one looks way off. There's no real perpective (just rotation) and no "childish" proportions. Not to mention his small size suggests a very young age, at which toddlers can't be expected to sit straight and normally don't have that much hair either.

I was looking at 1800's photos and showed for year old kids sitting just fine that what I was using I know the  proportions :wilson_ecstatic: I have to go to art school to start drawing perspective I'm still not used to drawing like this :wilson_ecstatic: im still new to the art program and still trying to get used to it

Edited by artistcrab
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I use Paint Tool SAI. It's pretty good once you get a hang of most of the controls. It costs but... what can't you download for free nowadays. I'm sorry, pls don't arrest me! 0_0

your find and you can have it for free but you get very little stuff I'm paying for the program that I have and I have a lot of stuff and getting more every week so this works for me

• Like 2