Toki's (renamed) Corner of Art Shame

toki-dokke

Boy oh boy do I have a lot of artwork for you wonderful peeps.

I was listening to Nicki Minaj and Eminem one day and for some odd reason, these two character designs came to mind. I was listening to "Romans' Revenge" and somehow these two designs came to mind. I made a design (after doing very light research on Nicki's alter-ego Roman and Eminem's alter-ego Slim Shady) for Roman and Slim Shady (who I decided to rename as Nemisis which is purposefully spelled wrong)

Roman.jpegNemesis.jpeg

On 11/7/2016 at 0:00 AM, minespatch said:
On 11/6/2016 at 11:54 PM, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

i think more beard hair would have helped too fpr that

Unfortunately, the lack of beard is for his design. It's what Toki wanted. Though maybe if Toki permits it, he'll have more of a Irish-beard in the future.

So after looking up Priapus' original facial hair style, I decided to draw the other main gods of interest for @minespatch (and myself).

gods of greece.jpeggods of greece 2.jpeg

So I had to redesign Oppiverse Johnny recently due to my dissatisfaction with him. Putting Grease, Suicide Squad, and elements of Homestuck together isn't exactly an easy task.

1479697584389-1105464087.jpg

I did go even further to even make the weapon of choice for the right design. I haven't finished the left design's weapons and jacket yet but I will eventually.

1479697681803-886857429.jpg

14 hours ago, toki-wartoothxx said:

Putting Grease, Suicide Squad, and elements of Homestuck together isn't exactly an easy task.

But you did well, I say!

13 hours ago, toki-wartoothxx said:

Waaay too long.

I bet, with this much detail, it must have taken a while. Character reference sheets usually take some time to assemble.

With school out for the week, I'm finally able to do some artwork and actually enjoy it for once. (enjoyment? lol whats that) So I finished a total of 40 badges in 2 days. Now it's just a matter of doing the hard part of digitalizing them all on top of the ones I have previously scanned.

Badge Page 5.png

Badge Sheet 5 featuring:

Kratos (God of War), Pink Guy (FilthyFrankTV), Pewdiepie, iDubbzTV (Tingle outfit), Zen (Mystic Messenger), Yoosung (MM), Booker Dewitt (Bioshock Infinite), Rick Grimes (The Walking Dead), Chin-Chin (FilthyFrankTV), Equius Zahhak (Homestuck), Nepeta Leijon (HS), Tem Shop Temmie (Undertale), Ozpin (RWBY), Jaehee Kang (MM), Jumin Han (MM), Little Sister (Bioshock 1 and 2), 702 (MM), V (MM), Unknown (MM), and Akuma (Street Fighter)

Badge sheet 6.png

Badge Sheet 6 featuring:

Rika (Mystic Messenger), Wiess Schnee (RWBY), Yang Xiao Long (RWBY), M. Bison (Street Fighter), Michonne (The Walking Dead), Lie Ren (RWBY), Ryu (Street Fighter), Negan (The Walking Dead), Blake Belladonna (RWBY), Jaune Arc (RWBY), Nora Valkyrie (RWBY), Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY), Neo (RWBY), Roman Torchwick (RWBY), Carl Grimes (The Walking Dead), and Glenn Rhee (The Walking Dead).

if you did actually count, you'll notice not all 40 are on here. and if you didn't count, now you know.

Archived