Toki's (renamed) Corner of Art Shame

toki-dokke

Well I finished sketching ancestor stuff. Ancestors with their grub descendants.

Amina Penny and Johnny.png Amina (Rust) and her descendant Penny (and her cousin Johnny)

Hunter and Ariston.png Hunter (Cinnamon) and his descendant Ariston

Dalan and Jeoffroi.png Dalan (Gold) and his descendant Jeoffroi

Nathaniel and Johnny.png Nathaniel (Crimson) and his descendant Johnny.

Sigmund and Seigfried.png Sigmund (Lime) and his descendant Seigfried

Adalet and Thomas.png Adalet (Teal) and her descendant Thomas

Paris Sam and Sawan.png Paris (Turquoise) and his descendants Sam and Sawan

Broderick Barry and Bob.png Broderick (Cerulean-Cobalt) and his descendants Barry and Bob

Arik and Blasius.png Arik (Purple) and his descendant Blasius

Dualscar and Richard.png Kane "Dualscar" (Violet) and descendant Richard

Aubrielle and Volkan.png Aubrielle and her descendant Volkan

wough. Credits to the original posts on tumblr for the pose references.

On 9/1/2016 at 9:13 PM, toki-wartoothxx said:

If any of you remember my ancestor drawings, I haven't touched up on them at all...so, uh, my drawings like to threaten me mentally and I doodled out what it really feels like.

finish drawing us.png

Literally how you felt while drawing the mass amount. :wilson_ecstatic:

Well I did art.

Sleeping babys.png

@minespatch requested for me to draw Equivian Johnny and Priapus sleeping in Andrew Hussie's original art style. So I tried. And added Ariston and Bob in there.

rip in pip.png

I've been meaning to draw a follow-up piece of the multiple universe characters. First I did Priapus and now here's Johnny. (literally)

Dark purple: Oppiverse, Dark Red (almost brown): Antagon, Blue: Prime, Red: Equivia.

I did all of Gamzee's work at once. Well, look at me trying to rush myself.

Gamzee Line and Shading Progress.png

Forgot to take the rough line screenshot...OTL But here's the lines, shading, and his makeup.

Gamzee Color Progress.png

Some final coloring.

Gamzee No BG.pngGamzee BG.png

With and without background. I'm actually pretty proud of the background this time.

If you want the background by itself:

Spoiler

honk.png

Not sure what the point of making these was, but I did anyway.

Peasants and Lowerbloods.png

Peasantblood/Lowerblood (Burgundy, Umber, Ochre)

Johnathan Massacre/Nathaniel Massacre (Cancer), Penelope Massacre/Amina Massacre (Aries), Ariston Mabon/Hunter Mabon (Taurus), Jeoffroi Auberjonois/Dalan Auberjonois (Gemini)

Middlebloods.png

Middlebloods (Yellow Green, Green, Blue Green)

Seigfried Hiel/Sigmund Hiel (Leo), Priapus (mortal/Virgo), Thomas Garcia/Adalet Garcia (Libra), Sam and Sawan Cecht/Paris Cecht (Scorpio)

Highbloods.png

Highbloods (Blue, Blue Violet)

Kambyses Mabon (Aquarius), Bob and Barry Brantley/Broderick Brantley (Sagittarius and Scorpio)

Royalbloods.png

Royalbloods (Violet, Red Violet)

Blasius Phantomheap(Pre-Transfusion)/Arik Phantomheap (Capricorn), Richard Edwards/ Kane "Dualscar" Edwards (Aquarius), Volkan Aksu/Aubrielle Aksu (Pisces)

Godbloods.png

Godbloods (White)

Priapus, God of Fertility (Virgo), Gromigan, God of Assassins (Pisces), Loki, God of Mischief (Capricorn), and Aeron, God of Night (Leo).

Demonbloods.png

Demonbloods (Black)

Akuma (Aries), Blasius Phantomheap (Post-Transfusion/Capricorn), Ibraham (Scorpio), and Ammon (Sagittarius)

So I did some designs today. I warn that these are only sketches and can change depending on how I feel about them. 

dAncestor Chibis.jpeg

The dAncestors (or dead Ancestors) are the ressurected ancestors of the Equivian 12 (technically 11 since the Virgo of the group is a god and has been alive for quite some time). From the top left corner: Nathaniel Massacre, Amina Massacre, Hunter Mabon, Dalan Auberjonois, Sigmund Hiel, Paris Cecht, Adalet Garcia, Broderick Brantley, Arik Phantomheap, Kane "Dualscar" Edwards, Aubrielle Aksu.

dAncestors 2.jpeg

More normal drawings of Nathaniel, Broderick, and Kane.

dAncestors.jpeg

Detailed drawings of Amina, Arik, and Aubrielle.

Priapus on a bee.jpeg

@minespatch asked for me to draw Priapus on a bee since he is apperently the god of beekeeping. As you can see, I cannot draw bees. Except for Jasper right there.

Archived