TRYING AGAIN TO CALL THE ATTENTION OF THE KLEI

Since the klei continues ignoring the bugs it will a question when you launch pro ps4 goes all buggy like ta now and with all this lag ? all this lack of care with the dlc ? I bought it on the day that I leave know why ? because the klei never disappoints the more I'm seriously thinking about these things early access why? the shipwreckd already leave for a long time of early access and these bugs and this evil optimization is desperately waiting for a bug fix of at least 500mb because besides the SW to be around today, with this thing connecting the worlds, the RoG was all buggy also the SW has bugs and lag to give and to sell the klei this bypassing this so I post only in bugs DS SW because it is of no use then came to the DST that and your focus because the single left the whole buggy this and something to do with the long time fans of klei ? and don't tell me that you are focusing on the dlc of the DST because you have two games in production waiting for answer from you klei or you are going to ignore the fans only because the DST ta having more people will stop to meet the fans ? I hope not, because I can not stand to lose worlds on the DS Even more of a dlc pay it makes me think if I still want to play Don't starve.

ps: don't abandon the DS it was that it all started if you are going to do other dlc's in the future, I hope that is not the whole bugada as this and this. 

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT BAD :/

R.I.P Don't Starve

"We won't make Don't Starve into multiplayer" they said...

Now they killed the Original Don't Starve... and lives in the box of forgotten dead dreams...

Also R.I.P Shipwrecked. Guess we'll have to wait for SW DST...

EDIT:

1 hour ago, mathem99 said:

"We won't make Don't Starve into multiplayer" they said...

Now they killed the Original Don't Starve... and lives in the box of forgotten dead dreams...

How ironic

But still, let's hope for the best, okay? Klei probably have been working on OnI all this time

Dead dreams....png

16 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

Don't worry, farms weren't even that useful anyway. ;) 

Yeah, I totally agree with you and am not at all bothered by it. At all. Yup. Just ignore me while I sob in the corner for some unrelated reason. Who needs Dragonfruit, RIGHT?!?!

On 28/06/2016 at 6:15 PM, spiderdian said:

A leitura é difícil 

Se você querer tanto a atenção do klei, por que não chamá-los em um post eles prestam atenção? (Como você disse que eles não ler coisas aqui) ou enviá-los? 

first not and laziness, my English and bad in the same second I paid for the crap of dlc, and I cannot ask for a refund and they want to leave something that I paid so eh let's see what the klei does and does not do and dramatic text and a text to call the maintenance because the klei this ignoring us

Ps: Fazendo grandes textos dramáticos desencadeia a preguiça

3 hours ago, LordKhaver said:

Então fala em portugues mizera huehuehueheuheuhuehue

Sei que a DLC é cara, mas floodar um monte de topicos sobre bugs e otimização não vai adiantar nada.

Mesmo que a DLC tenha um sentimento de inacabado e mal otimizado, você acha que vale mais a pena pagar 10 reais(8 se em promoção;3 euros, se você for de portugal, sei lá) nela ou 15 reais num pacote de skin aleatório que tem a rodo ai fora?

Novamente, recomendo que você ache o email deles e envie seja lá o que for que você queira falar

E tambem tem uma tab chamada Bug Tracker, conhece?

OP should be banned from this forum.

Despite his very bad English he's posting way too much and now he's even posting the same ****ty copy-paste on all threads.

It's giving a very bad picture of the community.

23 hours ago, Omicron7 said:

Nice google translator there

ata aprende inglês

Eu?

Eu falo 100% portugues-BR

but if you wanna me to talk in english, I have some 60% for you

And really, english is like the easiest language in the world, it's kinda unacceptable for someone to not know the very basic at least

1 hour ago, spiderdian said:

Eu?

Eu falo 100% portugues-BR

but if you wanna me to talk in english, I have some 60% for you

And really, english is like the easiest language in the world, it's kinda unacceptable for someone to not know the very basic at least

The OP tho not you

Archived