Forum Backgrounds

Asparagus

So, I was wondering if when ONI comes out, what will happen to the other forums' backgrounds... as it is now, it's all DS/DST even when you go to Inv. Inc, Eets, Shank, MotN...

So, would it be possible to make it that each game forum gets its own background @JoeW?

EDIT: (also, I accidentally posted this on the ONI forums... can this be moved to the Forum Upgrades section or somewhere appropriate?)

5 hours ago, Asparagus said:

So, would it be possible to make it that each game forum gets its own background?

Don't know if you were already around to have seen that, but about a year or so ago forums looked exactly like that: not sure about every game, but MoTN, DS and Invisible all had their own backgrounds. And the main forum page had a background with the protagonists from all Klei games.

Would be nice if they'd bring that look back, it was cool.

11 minutes ago, Zhuzha said:

Don't know if you were already around to have seen that, but about a year or so ago forums looked exactly like that: not sure about every game, but MoTN, DS and Invisible all had their own backgrounds. And the main forum page had a background with the protagonists from all Klei games.

Would be nice if they'd bring that look back, it was cool.

That's what I meant... I actually have been in other forums to take a peek and I did see that was the case... the main drive while I'm actually writing this is because I kinda would like to see those back again... (I guess I worded my post poorly again)

Yeah, I remember background with various characters, and it was really rad. I'd like to see it back, too :)
Current background is DS not DST omg what's going on site needs more DST exclusive content HAS CLAY GONE TOO FAR?

• Developer
4 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

It changes the background, is this working intentionally or is it a bug?

Huh, that's true...

I hope it's a bug, and if it isn't, that Joe changes it so the background remains the same. It'd feel much better this way, in my opinion.

5 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Huh, that's true...

I hope it's a bug, and if it isn't, that Joe changes it so the background remains the same. It'd feel much better this way, in my opinion.

Yeah me too it kind of bugs me to see my background to a blinding grey.

But no seriously that grey on the sides is triggering me.

Spoiler

dNVvntX.gif?noredirect

Archived