Crock Pot Recipes

Found this site that gives recipes and health value for each food, hope this helps!

http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Crock_Pot_Recipes

ok thank's

- - - Updated - - -

Found this site that gives recipes and health value for each food, hope this helps!

http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Crock_Pot_Recipes

okay, thanks

Edited by help
:P

About a week or so ago I searched the forums for this very thing before I knew there was a wiki; so I for one appreciate it being posted here. Not sure why somebody with the name and avatar of help doesn't appreciate the same.

My thanks.

About a week or so ago I searched the forums for this very thing before I knew there was a wiki; so I for one appreciate it being posted here. Not sure why somebody with the name and avatar of help doesn't appreciate the same.

My thanks.

there's a wiki for every game... and he should look in the search bar... i searched it up and i saw 10 other post of crockpot recipes

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, well sorry for trying to help anyone that hasn't seen this before. F*ck me, right?

sorry I didn't mean it to be so rude:)

Also I know this isn't a complete list of the recipes, so if anyone has more to add that would be great! I'll have to start writing down the new ones I find

there's a comment section in the wiki, people are telling all kinds of new recipes there:) U can look over there and see if u find new ones.

I noticed some of the recipes on that site aren't able to be made for instance ones containing grass. Correct me if i am wrong, but i wasn't able to put grass in the crock pot.

Hmm I think you need to put actual food in the crock pot first before you can add fillers. At least that's how it was when I tried the twigs awhile back. But maybe with the new updates you're not allowed to anymore.

I don't think that spoilage is micro-managey. It really just limits the utility of food-hoarding. You have to eat stuff within a week or so (depends on the item) of harvesting it. A lot of crock pot recipes last a lot longer than that, and they stack now, so you can actually carry MORE calories in your pockets than before. I even made it so that you can hold more days worth of food in your stomach, to make more powerful food items possible. The specific values are very likely to change in updates and hotfixes, as I see how people are playing.

Sounds to me this thread is going be become real popular once the update is out lol I know I certainly am going to use the crock pot more since I never used to before due to everything not stacking. My only question is does that mean everything will have a set amount of health/hunger it will heal? Or will it average out like how spoilage will?