(update) cohension and baby beefalo?

this struck me as odd but when i quoted kevin about his cohension comment (meaning beefalo stay in hurds)

and i comment saying "with baby beefalo" after that while i was on my page one of the visitors was kevin ?

bugtracker comment

Posted Image

kevins visit

Posted Image

what do you guys think ?

ewww i dont wanna mate with a beefalo lol

I don't think the hat will do anything that messed up, thank god.

If they become more aggressive towards anybody coming close to the herd at that time, it could be just be used to approach them as normal.

That or it could just be something silly like a heart appearing above their heads or something and they follow Wilson like a pig man follower and fight enemies for him.

I don't know if beefalo cohesion is going to be in this particular update or not, but when it does come I hope that one day when I'm walking across a savannah biome, I'll see a herd of beefalo grazing across one end of the biome to the next in one big, derpy pack. xD Along with their adorable babies smack dab in the middle.

I remember after I wrote Wilson's Winter Insanity(not sure if it was after the first or second part),my profile was visited by a dev aswell.But in my case it was Savin. And then I looked up who Alex Savin was... :eek: I wish I made a printscreen of it...

Regarding the topic,I think the connect-the-red-lines mob is the baby beefalo :)

I remember after I wrote Wilson's Winter Insanity(not sure if it was after the first or second part),my profile was visited by a dev aswell.But in my case it was Savin. And then I looked up who Alex Savin was... :eek: I wish I made a printscreen of it...

Regarding the topic,I think the connect-the-red-lines mob is the baby beefalo :)

thats what i thought to if you look at my sig it talks about placental mammals(morse code)