7 reason to hammer down ALL merm's house, leaving only fishermerms

hyiltiz

3 hours ago, hyiltiz said:

So where is the magic seal?

I killed Sealnado, went to my base, unloaded the things I got from him and I waited for the next day. Krampus won't spawn unless you kill again friendly mobs on land, if you killed Sealnado on water. So, I took a boomerang and I killed a couple of birds and Voila!

2 hours ago, AnonymousKoala said:

I wish I could bring Fishermerms to RoG to fish from ponds. I want to show them the civilized life.

Bird Traps aren't that effective IMO, and they dont let you choose the type of bird you want. 

Of course they do, you just have to wait for the precise time and be on the precise turf

For SW:

• Parrots, Pirate Parrots: Jungle Turf
  • Seagulls: Hurricane Season, almost everywhere (100% guarantied on the beach)
  • Toucans: Elsewhere, Always on man made turf

In not very familiar with the seasons in RoG, because SW was my first DS game, but from what I remember

Red Birds: Summer

Snow: Winter

Crows: No idea... Swamp??

40 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

Of course they do, you just have to wait for the precise time and be on the precise turf

For SW:

• Parrots, Pirate Parrots: Jungle Turf
  • Seagulls: Hurricane Season, almost everywhere (100% guarantied on the beach)
  • Toucans: Elsewhere, Always on man made turf

In not very familiar with the seasons in RoG, because SW was my first DS game, but from what I remember

Red Birds: Summer

Snow: Winter

Crows: No idea... Swamp??

Yeah I keep forgetting about the turfs. 

Archived