Bunnymen and pigmen appearing in the ocean?

Ajosen

I've had pigs/bunnies spawn on the ocean in RoG before, but not Shipwrecked. if you have not used the Seaworthy yet, not sure where the bunny came from.

From RoG, when you destroy bunny hutches/pig houses, their spawn gets relocated to oceans/abyss for some reason. Might affect Shipwrecked in the same way, but the bunny thing is still a puzzler. (I've reported this)

Another thing that can (or at least used to) cause FOLLOWERS to walk on the ocean in SHIPWRECKED was if you made followers in the Volcano, then exited the Volcano. They end up just walking on water. I did this with Webber and spiders before, but imagine it can work with others if you put Monkey huts/Pig Huts/Bunny Hutches in there as well. (I reported this too)

Based on the info you've given, however, doesn't sound like it would be either of these, unless you were playing around with functions, randomly spawned and broke down a bunny hutch at some point.

Archived