Okay so is anyone going to move over to the full release forum?

4 hours ago, TeoSS69 said:

@JoeW can we get some answers on where did our bug reports for SW go?

Will there be no more bugfixes for SW? 

Please, you can't mean to leave the game in a state like this :(:(:( 

23 minutes ago, Mueck said:

I hope there are. Just now playing as Wickerbottom I noticed she can tell Snake Dens and Viney Bushes apart for instance. Coffee's duration still bugged. Along with numerous other reports that went unanswered. I understand if the contract with Capy expired or w.e. but at the very least I'd like some transparency on the matter. Just so we're not left wondering.

46 minutes ago, TeoSS69 said:

I hope there are. Just now playing as Wickerbottom I noticed she can tell Snake Dens and Viney Bushes apart for instance. Coffee's duration still bugged. Along with numerous other reports that went unanswered. I understand if the contract with Capy expired or w.e. but at the very least I'd like some transparency on the matter. Just so we're not left wondering.

Contract expired? That is no excuse. Soon we will find out if this is the new Ubisoft or gamers who love to make games. I'm taking a bet on gamers who love to make games.

• Developer
2 hours ago, Mueck said:

Bugfixes are very likely to be uploaded.

The DLC has been "released" in the sense of no more content being made for it, but of course the fixing of content already in the game will be done :)

There are a number of bugs that have quite a large impact on the game. Like Wilbur equipping a stack of manure when he tries to use it as a fuel or fertilizer. Or day count jumping up and down. Or various game crashes.

Klei is a good company, I'm sure they are aware of the state the game is in, and looking into addressing the issue as soon as possible. 

Archived