hei i can use pencil

When I was a ladI ATE FOUR DOZEN EGGS EV'RY MORNING my parents taught me to use a pencil.
It has helped me throughout these years for many tasks, and school has aided me in honing my writing and drawing skills as I grew up.
TODAY! I can use such skills for arts. I can also do arts, I believe.
I have a profile in the deviantart place, but I won't bother with details
You guys want to see what I have, well... I can show
I mostly draw dragons so... Sorry for those who hate them.

I will start with one simple thing I did... It's this mod of a character I was planning to do...
Sadly I suck at coding so... I gave up, lol.
Here's what remains of his portrait thingy.

ysul_starve_by_ysulyan-d9uqbs8.png

• Like 10

Oh and here's the sprite for the mod I never finished...
untitled_by_ysulyan-d9uur74.png

After a while I decided to remove his wings (in his lore he actually loses them at some point). I never updated his big portrait -

Edited by Ysulyan
  • Like 6

8 hours ago, Ysulyan said:

Oh and here's the sprite for the mod I never finished...
After a while I decided to remove his wings (in his lore he actually loses them at some point). I never updated his big portrait -

That's really good! I'm currently stuck with all the art in my character mod and it's taking so much time, it's good that you've already finished the art. What would his abilities be?

12 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

That's really good! I'm currently stuck with all the art in my character mod and it's taking so much time, it's good that you've already finished the art. What would his abilities be?

You're working on a char mod, eh? Well don't give up just yet! I could offer a little help there!
About Ys' abilities?

Spoiler

basically he would be very respectful to nature, and hurting it would drain his sanity. Dead nature would have insanity auras, like cut logs and wooden planks, burnt trees, etc. He does not like sailing so he'd get some sanity pentalties as well as spd. reduction, he hates gunpowder so he does not have that recipe, picking up flowers don't offer sanity gain, garlands don't offer him any sanity gain, then he'd have the ability to fertilize plants (and grow trees) at the cost of health, he'd hit much harder and he'd be harder to hit during the day (weaker during the night, also dusk), he'd gain sanity every time he plants trees and he'd freeze at a faster rate but overheat at a lower rate.
And dragoons would be neutral.
Also he can't build the armoured boat. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lord_Battal said:

holy crap that digital art is fantastic.

Thanks a lot :D

1 hour ago, Mobbstar said:

I've never seen anybody this excited for school.

Oh nevermind, you're leaving it. :p

But it's a Don't Starve Ysul prancing happily under the sunlight with a backpack!
or did you actually read the original title in that case you're right 

Sorry for the inactivity, my dog's having some strong epilepsy attacks, during the weekend I had to go to the vet and leave him there for him to recover. The vets' been telling us that he might not make it for days, but now it seems he's getting better. Hopefully today I'll be able to take him back home, and we'll have to start some serious medication for the poor guy.
At any rate, have some Ysul with a spear and thingies in his backpack.
I ran out of paper so half of his head is missing kinda.

p_20160323_150113_by_ysulyan-d9wadqg.jpg

• Like 8

4 hours ago, LiptonPee said:

oh dangity, I hate it when i draw the head too high on the paper for the horns to show too

gl dog <3

We struggle with that even nowadays!

Also, good news.. Dog is better now :'3 Very weak and all of that , but mainly because of the sedatives and the meds... He will fully recover... We really are impressed because he's struggled to survive against all odds! Thanks a lot everyone for your support :D

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Ysulyan said:

Also, good news.. Dog is better now :'3 Very weak and all of that , but mainly because of the sedatives and the meds... He will fully recover... We really are impressed because he's struggled to survive against all odds! Thanks a lot everyone for your support :D

Your welcome and that's great news :D