Sign in to follow this  
ramonbrown

Going to the kingdom of the Bunnymen

ramonbrown    10

I know there was a post about Monkeymen already. If possible I would like to see the kingdom of the Bunnymen developed.What do you all think?

Toaster Fu    101

I think it could be cool, but, how would you make a good looking underground tunnel system in a 2.5D game? I think it would look… strange.

Kevin    794

I don't know if we have enough CPU cycles to properly model the all of the Echoes that would be down there.

Gravity    10

Yea, inordered to get in you should need to find some amulet that is a rare drop from bunnies. And i would just make it without a roof

LadyD    3,223

I love the idea of doing an Alice and tumbling into their realm.

Starvation    50

I think it could be cool, but, how would you make a good looking underground tunnel system in a 2.5D game? I think it would look… strange.

Toaster- You could just edit the texture of the tree TEX files, make them look like mudwalls, It doesn't need to have a roof. It could just be like Runescape? (Dungeoneering)Okay, it will be hard- but it would be possible right?

Mustard    24

There's bunnymen now in the caves. Maybe there's gonna be a bunny king. They're kinda similar to pigs with how they can be bribed with carrots (instead of meat) to do what you want.