Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

(OOOOOOOOOOOOOH NO HE DI-ENT *sassy finger snap*)

THAT. WAS THE LAST. STRAW.

"GIVE ME BACK MY FISH" Kate screamed, abruptly bursting into a ball of flames. That was HER fish and SHE was going to eat it. She didn't care how big and scary that monster was, she was sick and tired of it's bullying and that was HER FISH!

• Like 2

Gilda sat on the deck, breathing labouredly. All she could think about was how much her scales burned and itched. She'd give anything for some clean water, a puddle, anything that wasn't this blasted ocean!

She prayed to whatever blasted higher being was out there that it would rain or they'd find a pond. 

Name: *insert various roars and other dragon sounds* (She doesn't have a human name, so it'll end up being whatever the group decides to call her.)

Race: Dragon

History: No one really knows how she got here or where she came from, not even her. She just kind of showed up one day. It's weird.

Personality: She can be curious and is not inherently hostile, only attacking if hostility is shown first. She has a pretty nonchalant attitude, not really making an effort to be friends or enemies with anyone. She just kind of let's whatever happens happen and helps or messes with people on a whim. If you do manage to tick her off though, expect a lot of passive-aggressive vengeance until you apologize.

Appearance: She's the dragon Dara designed for me with the coloring in my profile picture; gold head and spine plates, eyes that look like lumps of jade, and smooth, shinny, blue scales. She's kind of on the small side for a dragon, standing at about two adult humans from front claws to head, and three and a half humans long from head to tail.

Strengths: As a dragon, she is equipped with the standard dragon fare; wings, tough skin, claws, ect. She doesn't have teeth though, instead swallowing her food whole, and she doesn't doesn't breathe fire accept under special circumstances that I will get into later.

She has a biological need for a lot of salt, which she gets from drinking sea water. The rest of the water, on the other hand, she doesn't really need that much of; meaning she filters out the salt from the water and spits out the rest. (Now Gilda can get hydrated! Yay!)

She gains different abilities from eating different gems; frost breath from blue gems, fire breath from red gems, ect. The effect only lasts about a day though, and she can't eat a different color gem until the one she has is used up.

Weaknesses: To put it bluntly, she's inherently greedy with an affinity for shinny things, sometimes even resorting to stealing. A good scolding will usually make her cough up stollen goods though.

She can hold her breath for a good while, but she can't breathe under water and she's a very, very clumsy swimmer.

She cannot stealth. At all. It's pretty much impossible.

It is physically impossible for her to speak human languages. She has to rely on other means to communicate. 

Etc: She has a little pouch on her stomach were she hordes all her shinny things, and it already conains a blue gem, a red gem, and a few lumps of gold. Her diet is pretty varied, consisting of vegetation, coral, fish, land mammals, ducks, witches, and sometimes small rocks and sand.

I may come back with edits later. I just came up with this today, so I'm bound to change some stuff as new ideas begin to bubble up in my skull cavity.

Edited by MenaAthena
  • Like 2

Spoiler
24 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

Name: *insert various roars and other dragon sounds* (She doesn't have a human name, so it'll end up being whatever the group decides to call her.)

Race: Dragon

History: No one really knows how she got here or where she came from, not even her. She just kind of showed up one day. It's weird.

Personality: She can be curious and is not inherently hostile, only attacking if hostility is shown first. She has a pretty nonchalant attitude, not really making an effort to be friends or enemies with anyone. She just kind of let's whatever happens happen and helps or messes with people on a whim. If you do manage to tick her off though, expect a lot of passive-aggressive vengeance until you apologize.

Appearance: She's the dragon Dara designed for me with the coloring in my profile picture; gold head and spine plates, eyes that look like lumps of jade, and smooth, shinny, blue scales. She's kind of on the small side for a dragon, standing at about two adult humans from front claws to head, and three and a half humans long from head to tail.

Strengths: As a dragon, she is equipped with the standard dragon fare; wings, tough skin, claws, ect. She doesn't have teeth though, instead swallowing her food whole, and she doesn't doesn't breathe fire accept under special circumstances that I will get into later.

She has a biological need for a lot of salt, which she gets from drinking sea water. The rest of the water, on the other hand, she doesn't really need that much of; meaning she filters out the salt from the water and spits out the rest. (Now Gilda can get hydrated! Yay!)

She gains different abilities from eating different gems; frost breath from blue gems, fire breath from red gems, ect. The effect only lasts about a day though, and she can't eat a different color gem until the one she has is used up.

Weaknesses: To put it bluntly, she's inherently greedy with an affinity for shinny things, sometimes even resorting to stealing. A good scolding will usually make her cough up stollen goods though.

She can hold her breath for a good while, but she can't breathe under water and she's a very, very clumsy swimmer.

She cannot stealth. At all. It's pretty much impossible.

Etc: She has a little pouch on her stomach were she hordes all her shinny things, and it already conains a blue gem, a red gem, and a few lumps of gold. Her diet is pretty varied, consisting of vegetation, coral, fish, land mammals, ducks, witches, and sometimes small rocks and sand.

I may come back with edits later. I just came up with this today, so I'm bound to change some stuff as new ideas begin to bubble up in my skull cavity.

Dreigonnnnnnnnnnnnn}

How to I hide things? h in a bracket?}

Wheke saw an orange fin heading their way. Sea hounds, more one singular one. Was it responding to Wheke's signal fire?.... Sea hounds aren't smart enough to do that. Or that's what Wheke knew from the Yarrctopus. 

Edited by Dara999
  • Like 1

At first Trevor's surprised by Kate's sudden combustion, but quickly calmed down. After everything that happened today, this was pretty normal. "Hey! You gotta teach me how to do that! I always have pests snatched up my fish!" Trevor said enthusiastically. Of course he knew it probably would be impossible for her to teach him how to spontaneously combust, but he wanted Kate to feel proud about her power and not feel as if it's a curse. (Even though it probably is)

23 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

(Sooo, it's basically Arceus)

23 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

*insert various roars and other dragon sounds*

Edited by Chris1488
  • Like 2