We've saved the catcoons.

This was a long trip for me to get one of my favorite skins MEOW. Ooops but I seem to have little too much of them MEOW. Oh well MEOW. What can I say MEOW? I love catcoons MEOW.

TdJRgIp.png

Credit to my friend t0panka (He's a huge MEOW. :D) for helping me get all of these catcoons, together we've raised awareness of the catcoons that get slaughtered everyday in the world of Don't Starve MEOW. :D

26 minutes ago, Derpy81811 said:

This was a long trip for me to get one of my favorite skins MEOW. Ooops but I seem to have little too much of them MEOW. Oh well MEOW. What can I say MEOW? I love catcoons MEOW.

HEeJM0k.png

Credit to my friend t0panka (He's a huge MEOW. :D) for helping me get all of these catcoons, together we've raised awareness of the catcoons that get slaughtered everyday in the world of Don't Starve MEOW. :D

Technically, you hare hoarding dead catcoons but wow XD nice

10 hours ago, Asparagus said:

Technically, you hare hoarding dead catcoons but wow XD nice

= awareness

You see one dead kitty and you are like "awwww ... meh" but if you see full page of dead kitties you are like "woah this needs to stop! lets unite against catcoon killers! MEOW!" :D

Archived