wearpig? (my firt topic! XD)

i read that turning a pig into a wearpig gives you pig skin if you kill it(yes i undersand that i can kill a ton of normal pigs to get pig skin but my base is far from the village and some times i come back empty-handed...(not due to lack of pigs but dueto worrying about karumpus)- what i am wondering is dose killing a wherpig add to knottynes? i dont want any karupus...:confused:

I think werepig is still considered a neutral even though they're not so it should count as being naughty still. In other words you will get Krampus. If you don't want to wait the moon cycle you can feed a pig 4 monster meat forcing the werepig transformation.

i read that turning a pig into a wearpig gives you pig skin if you kill it(yes i undersand that i can kill a ton of normal pigs to get pig skin but my base is far from the village and some times i come back empty-handed...(not due to lack of pigs but dueto worrying about karumpus)- what i am wondering is dose killing a wherpig add to knottynes? i dont want any karupus...:confused:

not to be rude but you need to type better

killing a werepig will not give you naughty points because there the aggressive enemy

also pigs do drop pig skin on a 50/50 percent of dropping it

werepigs drop up to 2 meat and a pig skin

I'm not sure I've only fought them 2 or 3 times so I don't know if it is naughty or not.

I don't think they add to the naughty rating. I have a system where I prey upon pig villages by luring unsuspecting pigs away from their homes with monster meat and slay them as werepigs to harvest meat and skin. I use the skins to make more houses until i have a veritable army of the things. Never had the Krampus appear from it.

Werepigs are counted as monsters, and as such do NOT add to your naughtiness rating.

However, this is a drawback. Keep in mind, Krampus has a 1% chance to drop his sack (giggidy), which has 10 inventory slots, as opposed to the backpack's 8. Personally, I try to trigger him as often as I possibly can.

However, this is a drawback. Keep in mind, Krampus has a 1% chance to drop his sack (giggidy), which has 10 inventory slots, as opposed to the backpack's 8. Personally, I try to trigger him as often as I possibly can.

Exactly, Krampus isn't much of a threat if you follow common sense, Like stocking up on LOTS of fire darts :D

Krampii are nice to kill, but not always.

If you don't have the right equipment and are close of your base they can be a pain in the ass. It's better summon them only when you are ready for it (pan flute, small island,...)

Moreover, pigs add, according to the wiki, "only" 3 Naughtiness Points and they take a long time to respawn (and, in the future, they will not respawn for ever, for free), so, killing pigs can help but isn't the best way to summon Krampus (Human ScareKillercrow Trap).

PS: Hate the fire darts: Little damage, High Risk (Put fire on everything)

Pan Flutes are way better, it's easy to craft, simply to use and more efficient.

Edited by rodrigo4sb

Exactly, Krampus isn't much of a threat if you follow common sense, Like stocking up on LOTS of fire darts :D

fire darts would be crazy on him he runs around and lights fire every were and burned 1 of my tree farms thats why i use sleep darts