Ash's Shame Corner

SirKnight

CHIBIS.png

Thats right I'm opening these up while I still got time to take them!
$10 for one, and a special bonus sale of a pair for only$15!!!
Transparent Backgrounds!

THINGS I NEED BEFORE STARTING A COMMISSION:

1. REFS (or some kinda picture I can work of. I am not designing your character for you)
  2. Specific wants and must haves for your commission (I’m not disallowing vague coms, but it does help to know what you want)
  3. MONEY (YEAH I KNOW IT’S SPOOKY, but I don’t wanna get swindled into doing a request.)

THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN ORDERING A COMMISSION

• I’m not always slow..
  • I’m not always fast
  • I only take on 3 at a time, any more and I lose my mind.
  • I draw furs, people, gems, cartoons, and any fandom stuff you may want
  • Not in the NSFW business, but don’t be afraid to ask.(Some things I CAN do.)
  • You can talk to me, if you want to change your order or you don’t want the commission anymore please tell me.
  • IF YOU HAVE MUSIC I CAN LISTEN TO WHILE DOING YOUR ORDER THAT WOULD BE GREAT.

PAYMENT AND CONTACT

paypal.me/SirKnightAwesome

twitter.com/SirKnightAwesom

Or just PM me here!

I wrote a small thing

its not really about anyone in particular, and it isn't even really about me

it is just about small things

Spoiler

I do not remember the last time I was this happy. Maybe it’s because I’ve never been this happy before. I can hear him making his usual breakfast, the smell of cooked eggs and cinnamon are the first things I notice in the morning. That is how I know he is awake. The light is barely filtering in through the windows, just a glimpse of what the rest of the day has planned. Of course by the time I stand up to leave my workspace he’s already started the coffee. He doesn’t drink it himself, but he often will go out of his way to fill and turn on the maker just for me. I have to smile.

“You do this every morning, shouldn’t you be used to this by now?” He teases, only taking a small glance in my direction before returning to rising off the frying pan he undoubtedly just used. The water steams off of it before quieting into the normal stream of the sink. He’s already set out a mug, the mug I always use despite my many others, and takes his plate of food to the tiny seating area. It's barely a whole table, just a tad bigger a small end table.

I pour my coffee and let it sit off to the side, feeling a little better than usual. I clean out the pan and put it up to dry. Of course the coffee is still too hot, but I like to hold it in my hands in the cold early morning. It’s just a bit quiet. I can hear him softly clink his fork against the plate. He’s already been ready to go since before I finished some work from last night.

He’s finished before I can look up and see what he’d made. He rinses off his plate, and I can’t help but watch those small, seemingly insignificant movements he makes. It’s so simple and yet I feel like I couldn’t live without them. He takes a long look at me before heading to the bathroom. I sigh, finally taking a sip from my coffee.

It’s quiet, but filled with small noises; A muffled buzz of the electric toothbrush, the tree just outside moving in a breeze I can only hear, and the birds finally waking up. I consider going outside to take a walk.

He’s finished his restroom activities, and before heading out takes another look at me. I blink, not sure exactly what I should be saying. I give a small nod.

“Have a good time working?”

He gives a nod in return before leaving. It is easy to say that these things are small and unimportant to most, but to me these are the things that make me the happiest in the world.

3 hours ago, SirKnight said:

I wrote a small thing

its not really about anyone in particular, and it isn't even really about me

it is just about small things

Reveal hidden contents

I do not remember the last time I was this happy. Maybe it’s because I’ve never been this happy before. I can hear him making his usual breakfast, the smell of cooked eggs and cinnamon are the first things I notice in the morning. That is how I know he is awake. The light is barely filtering in through the windows, just a glimpse of what the rest of the day has planned. Of course by the time I stand up to leave my workspace he’s already started the coffee. He doesn’t drink it himself, but he often will go out of his way to fill and turn on the maker just for me. I have to smile.

“You do this every morning, shouldn’t you be used to this by now?” He teases, only taking a small glance in my direction before returning to rising off the frying pan he undoubtedly just used. The water steams off of it before quieting into the normal stream of the sink. He’s already set out a mug, the mug I always use despite my many others, and takes his plate of food to the tiny seating area. It's barely a whole table, just a tad bigger a small end table.

I pour my coffee and let it sit off to the side, feeling a little better than usual. I clean out the pan and put it up to dry. Of course the coffee is still too hot, but I like to hold it in my hands in the cold early morning. It’s just a bit quiet. I can hear him softly clink his fork against the plate. He’s already been ready to go since before I finished some work from last night.

He’s finished before I can look up and see what he’d made. He rinses off his plate, and I can’t help but watch those small, seemingly insignificant movements he makes. It’s so simple and yet I feel like I couldn’t live without them. He takes a long look at me before heading to the bathroom. I sigh, finally taking a sip from my coffee.

It’s quiet, but filled with small noises; A muffled buzz of the electric toothbrush, the tree just outside moving in a breeze I can only hear, and the birds finally waking up. I consider going outside to take a walk.

He’s finished his restroom activities, and before heading out takes another look at me. I blink, not sure exactly what I should be saying. I give a small nod.

“Have a good time working?”

He gives a nod in return before leaving. It is easy to say that these things are small and unimportant to most, but to me these are the things that make me the happiest in the world.

you got yourself a biggest fan 

you should write more :^ )

Archived