Don't starve - Realistic characters

Hello every little ballspider who has ended up in this page, :cheerful:

I'll probably will be doing a series of Don't starve character potraits on this topic. These take a lot of time to make but I'll update this page always when I get a new one ready for baking!

I hope you enjoy!  :lemo:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Realistic Wilson 'n butterfly

Spoiler

post-610783-0-59394800-1450626569_thumb.

Realistic WX-78 n' wallpaper                      HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ANIMATED VERSION

Spoiler

56dcb9098965b_WX-78RealisticWallpaper.th

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks!

Edited by PixelJoel
Edit 7.3.2016 Added WX-78
  • Like 14

That's awesome! 

I hope to see Wendy with Abigail in the future! <3 Great job!

Wendy has some serious design that I like in her, and the ghost makes everything even better. She will probably come out sooner or later in the future among some other characters.  :friendly_wink:

• Like 2

• Developer
one that is quite special.

It's Wes, right? No character is more special then Wes. And no, I'm not saying that with biased opinion, everyone CLEARLY knows Wes is the only character you ever need to play as in DS. Well... Wes and Wickerbottom. ... And Wigfrid. ... And I guess Wendy... and...

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 1

Due the fact that I decided to move to a new apartment the new potrait is still taking a little time, AND I decided I would do something that I have never done before but always wanted to with the upcoming piece. But for now, here's a little sneaky peek what I meant with "something new": (yo that's one a laggy gif)

Buzz.gif

• Like 2

Hey, looks awesome! It's always fun to draw/see these characters in other styles. I can't wait to see what you do next! (No rush of course)

Oh, also, after you click "add to post" on your image select the image that you see in the text box and click that little eye up there. ^

It'll spoiler your image.

Gah... Finally, It's done! :hurt:

I learned how to use a whole program just to do animated version for the new character: WX-78! I made a wallpaper too because my friend requested it and I could upload it to this site as a thumbnail.

I'm glad that I got this piece finally done. TO THE NEXT ONE SHALL WE GO :loyal:

• Like 2