Ledia's Clothing Carousel of Calamity

Ledia

I will always be doing my best to update this post with my most current inventory!

I've reached a dilemma. In the last few weeks we've had our lovely shirts and backpacks, I've accumulated more items than there are in the game. I want to trade them all, and I'm having trouble keeping my posts in the trading forum updated. 

So I'm making my own forum as a platform for whatever I'm trading. This thread will double as a collaborative effort of the community to gather as much information on the item exchange of Don't Starve.

In my own experience, each individual is allotted four items a week, with the reset point somewhere between Thursday and Friday.  At the time of this post, we're currently in the fourth week, so the most any one account can accumulate through non-trading means is sixteen items. 

These can be accumulated on hosted servers, dedicated servers, even while idling in god-mode. Time seems to be the only component required to achieve the maximum of four drops a week. From what I've witnessed, the tags don't affect the rarity of the items dropped. To elaborate, a classy sweater vest may be just as likely to drop as a common pair of gloves or a 'rarer' backpack. This is purely speculative, but seems accurate (with perhaps an exception being the fuzzy backpacks, but as I stated, this is pure speculation). An item marked 'common', in this case the black gloves, are immensely popular and are harder to find in terms of trading than say, a 'rare', brown sweater vest.

There are currently 50 items available in game.

Common (27), Classy (12), Spiffy (6), Elegant (5)
Back Packs:
Elegant:
Beefalo Carryall
Poop Bag
Rabbit Rucksack
Smallbird Satchel
Spider Sack
Spiffy:
Buckled Backpack (blue, gray, red)
Rucksack (green, orange, red)

Gloves:
Common:
Long Gloves (gray, yellow)
Hand Covers (black, red, white)

Bottoms:
Classy:
Checkered Trousers (blue)
Plaid Skirt (blue)
Common:
Pants (brown, gray, tan)
Skirt (brown, gray, tan)

Tops:
Classy:
Suspension Shirt (pink, yellow)
Sweater Vest (blue, brown, gray, red)
Tweed Waistcoat (brown, green, gray, tan)
Common:
Buttoned Shirt (blue, green, pink, white)
Lumberjack Shirt (blue, orange, purple)
Collared Shirt (red, white, yellow)
Pleated Shirt (red, white, yellow)
T-Shirt (gray, red, white)

From my experiences, the titles are only suggestive. In reality the most popular items, (IE the rarest) are pants, namely gray pants (thanks weirdobob). This is probably due to the fact there are only 4 pairs available in-game at the moment. The gray suit, coupled with pants and either white or black gloves, seems to be the most popular outfit as of the time of this post. Backpacks are becoming incredibly popular as well, in spite of their ability to be shared with anyone on the server.

With all of that documented, I'm gonna go ahead and list what I'm trying to get rid of. I have well over 50 items now, so I'll always have doubles. As of now this is everything I want to trade. I'm always willing to make a trade for anything though, so please offer if you have anything you want to trade. Messaging me on Steam will be the quickest way to get a response, but I'll eventually respond to messages on the forums.

TRADING:
post-267531-0-87727800-1445837746.pngpost-267531-0-55170800-1446167812.pngpost-267531-0-51961600-1445837756.pngpost-267531-0-64030700-1445837758.pngpost-267531-0-33268200-1446173195.pngpost-267531-0-60461100-1446167269.pngpost-267531-0-50800100-1445837766.pngpost-267531-0-57854600-1445837768.pngpost-267531-0-90319200-1445839334.png
I'm always trying to fill holes in my collection, so I'll automatically accept any one of the items above for any one of the following:

Hand Covers (white)
Pants (gray)
Any backpack
Any waistcoat
Two of any other item (even doubles)

Even if you don't have, or aren't willing, to trade any of that, feel free to offer what you have anyways. I like trading and may accept.

Backpacks are in a league of their own; I've traded a few of the common ones, but I've yet to trade the rare ones. I have these at the moment:

post-267531-0-15091400-1445838835_thumb.post-267531-0-27315300-1445838839_thumb.

However, people have been offering a very large quantity of items, in addition to Team Fortress 2 items, and even Steam games valued at $20 or more... The only thing I know is I'm willing to trade it allBecause these items are worth more to you all than they are to me. I'm more-so functioning as a liaison at this point.

So yup, that's about it. I'm almost always idling on my server, aptly named Ledia's Trading Server. I'm happy to give you god-mode if you want to idle with me... if I'm online. For the time being it's hosted, but it may become dedicated if I find more people are trying to join.

Use this forum to discuss mechanisms of trading and the state of the economy. If you don't mind, try to refrain from trades amongst yourselves, as we have a very active forum for that already located here: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/58474-clothing-trading-depot-get-rid-of-those-double-drops-for-new-swag/

So I don't have much but I'm willing to trade some...

post-396589-0-25485200-1446784235_thumb.

(crossed with a red mark means not for trade... duh O__O)

@Ledia, I have a Collared shirt (Red)... but if you're like... really in a generous mood, I'm also willing to trade all of the ones I can trade for either a rabbit pack or a smallbird pack... O__O

>__>

*stares at weirdo*

Archived