Don't Starve: Resumptus

27 minutes ago, DatShadowJK said:

Charlie hurry up and finish Adventure Mode I wanna see how Maxwell reacts when Jack is off the Throne

Maxwell is gonna be surprised, eh?

She's not in Adventure Mode though, she's still the Grue. 

• Like 2

She is kinda both even whilst on the throne. This DS/T logic is a bit confusing

Suggestion Bomb Incoming

How about if they go into the Caves/Ruins in one of the Underground Ponds one of the Characters spot a trace of Charlie's master plan (for eg, catch a glimpse of the Re-animated skeleton) and Maxwell might comment (if they are nice and bring him into the caves with em) 'Charlie is nearing the Throne, her true plans may destroy us all' or something super dramatic Yeah I know this Idea is so Messed up in Formate pls don't judge meh xD

Edited by DatShadowJK
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, DatShadowJK said:

She is kinda both even whilst on the throne. This DS/T logic is a bit confusing

Suggestion Bomb Incoming

How about if they go into the Caves/Ruins in one of the Underground Ponds one of the Characters spot a trace of Charlie's master plan (for eg, catch a glimpse of the Re-animated skeleton) and Maxwell might comment (if they are nice and bring him into the caves with em) 'Charlie is nearing the Throne, her true plans may destroy us all' or something super dramatic Yeah I know this Idea is so Messed up in Formate pls don't judge meh xD

She might take over later but maybe not out of an evil plan. It might be that her grue side overcomes her one day and she takes what power Jack has from the throne. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Whoa! Spoilered for LEG.

Though I'm not sure what I want to admire more: Her headdress or the chair. Love the outfit she's wearing.

Honestly I was a little unsure so I hid it under a spoiler but I decided to unhide it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

leggy.thumb.png.52a7b52d82253239f4860698

Not this mod xD

Wait who is this character IDENTIFY THEMSELVES!

------------------

Charlie is Half Nice/Half Evil. But she still wants your blood in the Darkness apparently...

Edited by DatShadowJK
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

The kitty is beyond adorable.

I wonder, does it ever pick fights with the hound? I could totally see the hound being scared of it.

They get along pretty well though Lady does have a tendency to take Chomper's bed. 

The real question here is how is it that kittykits don't set off Bobbie's allergies?

• Like 6