Don't Starve: Resumptus

17 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

WAIT WHAT?

Albert has tritanopia a.k.a blue-yellow colorblindness. I've only touched on it a few times here and there and generally looks like this:

stock-vector-vector-illustration-infographics-color-wheel-palette-normal-vision-tritanopia-daltonism-686786263.jpg.aa763b456175fc4afc060febd2210238.jpg

Essentially Albert gets his reds and yellows mixed up easily as well as his greens and blues. This makes it kinda hard to tell the difference between a normal chrysanthemum (the flower that I think is Abigail's flower) and Abigail's flower at least until it starts floating. 

• Like 2

I feel bad the first thing I thought similar to your strip was the Dav Pilky book I read today "DogMan" where the cop dog was blown up due to his colorblindness.

It's always "fun" to see you revisit the topic of Albert's disability. Very important to do this as character development but I put the word in quotations since it's a serious topic.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

I feel bad the first thing I thought similar to your strip was the Dav Pilky book I read today "DogMan" where the cop dog was blown up due to his colorblindness.

It's always "fun" to see you revisit the topic of Albert's disability. Very important to do this as character development but I put the word in quotations since it's a serious topic.

Oh, I hope it's not offensive. I can take it down if it is. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Quoth143 said:

Albert has tritanopia a.k.a blue-yellow colorblindness. I've only touched on it a few times here and there and generally looks like this:

stock-vector-vector-illustration-infographics-color-wheel-palette-normal-vision-tritanopia-daltonism-686786263.jpg.aa763b456175fc4afc060febd2210238.jpg

Essentially Albert gets his reds and yellows mixed up easily as well as his greens and blues. This makes it kinda hard to tell the difference between a normal chrysanthemum (the flower that I think is Abigail's flower) and Abigail's flower at least until it starts floating. 

I know what Tritanopia is, I just didn't know he had it. Also, her flower is rather large.

Dammit, now that mod for him that I use sometimes is inaccurate.

Edited by Raspberry Milk
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Dav Pilky book I read today "DogMan" where the cop dog was blown up due to his colorblindness.

From the creator of Captain Underpants and super Diaper Baby.... comes Dogman, a book where people are blown into pieces, only to have there rest disturbed because they've been reanimated with.... a dog head? Man, this is some quality horror movie material.

• Haha 1