What are you guys doing while we wait ? =3

a little bit of everything, i will have to kill u if i tell you lol....

Teemo,I also found your mushrooms very delicious.Do you cook them?

Also,Please come to tall grass more often.I need to yell Demacia!...And some kills are needed too..

@SirMentlegen

Do you play on ladder/arcade?

Arcade is fun,Kobold Tribes and other stuff.

Ladder is competive.But sometimes (Your first 5 Matches especialy) it will put you agnaist player wich is thousand times better than you.Well,I have 3 Wins and 1 Loss,I wonder where it will put me.

Teemo,I also found your mushrooms very delicious.Do you cook them?

Also,Please come to tall grass more often.I need to yell Demacia!...And some kills are needed too..

@SirMentlegen

Do you play on ladder/arcade?

Arcade is fun,Kobold Tribes and other stuff.

Ladder is competive.But sometimes (Your first 5 Matches especialy) it will put you agnaist player wich is thousand times better than you.Well,I have 3 Wins and 1 Loss,I wonder where it will put me.

i have Garen/Rengarophobia atm and the doctor said that i have to stay away from bushes and tall grass =3

- - - Updated - - -

What does the new update include? Link me if possible. :)

it should be on top of the forum note =3

Practising Demoman in Team Fortress 2,since apparently I am *that* good at the game(which I never consider myself,I let others be the judge of that :p ) that someone wants me in their Highlander team ._. That and making my islands spiderfree slowly but steadily...

Practising Demoman in Team Fortress 2,since apparently I am *that* good at the game(which I never consider myself,I let others be the judge of that :p ) that someone wants me in their Highlander team ._. That and making my islands spiderfree slowly but steadily...

Well I guess I have to kill you and steal your identity for that highlander team.

i have Garen/Rengarophobia atm and the doctor said that i have to stay away from bushes and tall grass =3

Srsly....

I guess Il have to hunt Rengar now.....

Also what are your mushrooms made of?Im constantly noming on them when i stumple upon them.

I use to slow down to eat them.

Please tell me.

Also,GJ with your day 300

Well I guess I have to kill you and steal your identity for that highlander team.

You could always try Wilson P. Higgsbury,if you ever get off the island that is :twisted:

Ugh getting in a HL team isnt hard i used to own one.

It is hard if you have a bad experience with competitive gaming and clans and all the crap that comes along with them,when you get sweared at for not being able to attend a "training" session..Yes all else must perish when you are in a competitive gaming clan!So yeah you are right that it's not that hard to find a HL team,but for me the will and motivation to do so is..But we'll see how it goes,apparently they do HL "just for fun and to get better at TF2",so no Division thingmayings either,which is good.Dem tryhards man.

Also regarding the subject of the thread,trying to continue Wilson's Winter Insanity...

Srsly....

I guess Il have to hunt Rengar now.....

Also what are your mushrooms made of?Im constantly noming on them when i stumple upon them.

I use to slow down to eat them.

Please tell me.

Also,GJ with your day 300

i can't tell you that it's a secret recipe.....and thank you..im taking a break now =3

You could always try Wilson P. Higgsbury,if you ever get off the island that is :twisted:

It is hard if you have a bad experience with competitive gaming and clans and all the crap that comes along with them,when you get sweared at for not being able to attend a "training" session..Yes all else must perish when you are in a competitive gaming clan!So yeah you are right that it's not that hard to find a HL team,but for me the will and motivation to do so is..But we'll see how it goes,apparently they do HL "just for fun and to get better at TF2",so no Division thingmayings either,which is good.Dem tryhards man.

Also regarding the subject of the thread,trying to continue Wilson's Winter Insanity...

Well for me it was if you can't attend its fine by me you all have lives.