Unending

Blewcheese

As they get further from the ruins, Thomas's injuries slowly fade, along with the pain.  Eventually, the marble pillars are out of sight.

The object Sirus caught seems to be a small disk made out of...well, Vilsig.  It doesn't move or show any signs of life; it's just a hunk of flesh.

~~~~

Back at the ruins, Vilsig dusts himself off.  "Ni̧cȩ ͝ḑoiǹg̢ b̧us͠ín҉ȩs͟s͞ w̛ith ͢y͢óu̕.́"  He tells Quinn.  The figure smiles.  "We always like having a bit of fun."  They say.  "Now for your end of the bargain."

Vilsig nods, and slumps over.  The figures move in...

~~~~

The third Vilsig gets back up.  "Where was I?  Ah yes.  On we go!"

(Confused yet?  Just wait until I bring time travel into it.)

(No, actually. Now that you've explained it, Battal, this is the most sensible thing you've done yet. The circular thing is Vilsig #3.)

Sirus and the others quickly run smack-dab into Lefay, Mina and the others.

".....What in the......you......you're that robot Judas talked about, aren't you?..."

"....Judas?.....Wha.......i'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about...."

(Thanks?)

"Good to see you made it out of there."  Vilsig says, nodding to Sirus and Mina.

(And if the whole Vilsig's multiple body thing is really that confusing, I can post a timeline.)

Edited by Lord_Battal

"Well that was anticlimactic." Mina said, actually sounding a little disappointed. She had been imagining dropping out of the sky onto a mob of abominations surrounding a group of helpless captives and then saving the day and kicking butt to the tune of "Another One Bites the Dust", or possibly some classical music for a sense of irony. So much for that. At least there was a cool robot.

When they were clear of the ruins and had stopped to great the other group, Kate slumped and fell over on to her knees. She didn't know who these people were or how Vilsig got with them or why Thomas' guts disappeared. There was so much that went on and was going on and she couldn't understand any of it. There was too much. She didn't feel well in the slightest.

• Like 4

(I went ahead and made a timeline anyways since I'm kinda confused about it.)

56e460581ba06_vilsigtimeline.thumb.png.c

(There.  Now that's something a reasonable person could understand.)

"Well then.  Now that we're all back together, we can make some progress."  Vilsig says.  "There's a bridge structure somewhere up ahead, that we were going to examine before we were...sidetracked."

"We were tricked by a group of extremely unpleasant creatures, with alarming skill with illusion."  Vilsig says.  "Thomas barely made it before Sirus and I broke everyone out."

"Unfortunately, my original body was killed.  Luckily, I had a spare."

The rock returned to life

"Child of man...

You are terribly wounded...

I am so sorry...

This would not have happened if you had stayed in the past world...

I hope you can forgive me...."

Judas peeked out the window of one of the houses, staring at the robot. He remembered how it charred his hand, and became angry. He clutched his knife, and waited.

10 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

(I swear, if you try to stab the robot AGAIN...)

(Please don't, I don't wanna search 80 pages for that quote)

"Yeah, my mom used to cook green capped mushrooms into my stew whenever I had a headache, so yeah, green caps should help him."