Favorite things!

What is your number one most favorite thing in or about Don't Starve? If you can't think of a favorite then how about a least favorite?

I like the technology within the game. It is advanced yet primitive. Where would science be without research? I don't think real scientists spend their days throwing wads of grass into a science machine but maybe they should!

Bees on flowers and whiskers on jackalope

Bright copper crock pots and burning some rope

struggling red birds in a trap made of strings

These are a few of my favorite things!

Cream colored ghosts and crisp dragon pies

daytime and nighttime in which I may die

Grues that fly with the moon on their wings

Abigail's visage destroying my smallbirds

Getting chased with no end by some angry tallbirds

Silver white winters that melt into spring

When the hound bites, when the bee stings

When I'm feeling sad,

I simply remember

my favorite things

and then I don't feel so bad!

Edited by Ora

I really like the smallbirds, and their effects on karma thus far, and expanding roles as they're life cycle is completed.

Also, the variety of strategy that is available in this game, it's as difficult as you choose to make it.

As for least favorite... the inevitable OCD that demands I obtain a krampus sack, despite the painfully low drop rate. This has led me to slaughter many, many , many smallbirds in order to encounter krampus as much as possible.

I am impressed by your poetic talent and your taste in musical theatre, Ora. My favorite thing? Using a smallbird army to accomplish various murderous acts, the most ironic being stunlocking and killing tallbirds, the most useful being killing rabbits and birds naughtiness-free and without using traps.

As for least favorite... the inevitable OCD that demands I obtain a krampus sack, despite the painfully low drop rate. This has led me to slaughter many, many , many smallbirds in order to encounter krampus as much as possible.

I know your pain, I have yet to obtain one myself.