Sign in to follow this  
Fidooop

THE GREAT FORUM WEDDING!

ImDaMisterL    21197
I nominate L for new host!

I'm flattered, really!

*takes some papers from his pocket, all labelled "Revenge plans against Fidooop*

*smiles eavilly*

Let the ships... begin...

• Like 3

ImDaMisterL    21197

Ladies and gentleman, welcome to ep. 5 of this GREAThorribleWEDDINGevilGAME-SHOWkill it with fireSHOW!

Today, the incredibly stoopid and not sexy host has been substituted... *drum roll* ... by me. *derp faces* I WANNA THANK MY MOM, MY DAD AND MY ASPARAGUS!!!

So, today I will be shipping @Fidooop with a very special person... @psychohog!!!

Psychohog is an artist and member of the Markimod Collab Team with whom I decided to ship Fidooop with, why? Because reasons! I was thinking about Fae or Noob but Fid doesn't deserve Fae and Noob... well... uhh... no...

Now, for the death love trap, quoting my dear friend Mena, 

have them ride a motorcycle backwards with their feet through a flaming hoop over a canyon while dodging saw blades!

Just added the saw blades!

Now, let the games begin, the rules are clear, *turns to the contestants* Be shipped or die... make your choice...

*insert Jigsaw here*

• Like 2

Fidooop    2628
but mena is more

but Mister L is the host..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... 

• Like 1

MenaAthena    10302

*picks up fid and throws him onto the motorcycle*

And just so you don't get any bright ideas, the track is surrounded on all sides by spiky pits of death and saw blades. There is no escape.

• Like 2

ImDaMisterL    21197

*picks up fid and throws him onto the motorcycle*

And just so you don't get any bright ideas, the track is surrounded on all sides by spiky pits of death and saw blades. There is no escape.

I'm just the host, Mena's the mastermind

Derpime    501

You'll have to share the money you get with the tickets with me and Mena...

For what?Are you guys actually saving up for the marriage?

Fine by me,i'm just askin'.