THE GREAT FORUM WEDDING!

Fidooop

• Developer

Ladies and gentleman, welcome to ep. 5 of this GREAThorribleWEDDINGevilGAME-SHOWkill it with fireSHOW!

Today, the incredibly stoopid and not sexy host has been substituted... *drum roll* ... by me. *derp faces* I WANNA THANK MY MOM, MY DAD AND MY ASPARAGUS!!!

So, today I will be shipping @Fidooop with a very special person... @psychohog!!!

Psychohog is an artist and member of the Markimod Collab Team with whom I decided to ship Fidooop with, why? Because reasons! I was thinking about Fae or Noob but Fid doesn't deserve Fae and Noob... well... uhh... no...

Now, for the death love trap, quoting my dear friend Mena, 

have them ride a motorcycle backwards with their feet through a flaming hoop over a canyon while dodging saw blades!

Just added the saw blades!

Now, let the games begin, the rules are clear, *turns to the contestants* Be shipped or die... make your choice...

*insert Jigsaw here*

• Like 2

but mena is more

but Mister L is the host..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... 

• Like 1