[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

11 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban Link for smacking me with an entire arsenal of arrows, Ancient Arrows, the Master Sword, remote bombs, boomerangs and CQC while all i have is rather weak magic and a puny little wand

Ban GetNerfedOn for forgetting my "Master Cycle"!

Download (1).jpeg

8 hours ago, I_Link_I said:

Ban watermelen671 for cursing this tread with forbidden knowledge.

Ban I_Link_I because i have neither grappling hook nor time travel :/ i'm just a weirdo who lives on a spaceship, takes care of star bbys and wears a crown, that's all XD

56 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban I_Link_I because i have neither grappling hook nor time travel :/ i'm just a weirdo who lives on a spaceship, takes care of star bbys and wears a crown, that's all XD

Ban GetNerfedOn for being a princes with long blond hair and magic like the one i always fight for.

2 hours ago, I_Link_I said:

Ban GetNerfedOn for being a princes with long blond hair and magic like the one i always fight for.

Ban Link because while i certainly look the part, I have never been confirmed to be an actual princess, which i am totally on board with.

44 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban Link because while i certainly look the part, I have never been confirmed to be an actual princess, which i am totally on board with.

Ban GetNerfedOn for having more advanced technology than me.

25 minutes ago, Pab10Suarez said:

Ban link because he broked the space-time

Ban me because i was in other page lol

Ban  Pab10Suarez for being the third person i know of to ban them self and for banning him self in the same post as me.

Spoiler

Also pleas ban my autocorect.

(Im german and for some reason it always turns "Ban" into "Van".) 

7 hours ago, I_Link_I said:

Ban  Pab10Suarez for being the third person i know of to ban them self and for banning him self in the same post as me.

Reveal hidden contents

Also pleas ban my autocorect.

(Im german and for some reason it always turns "Ban" into "Van".) 

Ban Link and his Autocorrect because RAH! DORIYAH! DOOOOOORIYAH!

4 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because if this continues, I'ma end up nuking this entire thread.

...or I'll just get one of the mods to do it for me.

Ban watermelen because rp'ing is still an odd reason to ban the ppl above me and therefore part of the game, thus leaving you no reason to nuke the thread.

1 hour ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban watermelen because rp'ing is still an odd reason to ban the ppl above me and therefore part of the game, thus leaving you no reason to nuke the thread.

Ban GNO because RPing in a public forums is really weird and considered impolite etiquette.

Seriously, get a room. Take this to the DMs, literally anywhere but here. :wilsondisapproving:

9 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because RPing in a public forums is really weird and considered impolite etiquette.

Seriously, get a room. Take this to the DMs, literally anywhere but here. :wilsondisapproving:

Ban watermelen because tho I would wish to continue because its just too fun, I agree, there are certain boundaries I have crossed here. Thanks for clarifying and reminding me :)

3 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban watermelen because tho I would wish to continue because its just too fun, I agree, there are certain boundaries I have crossed here. Thanks for clarifying and reminding me :)

Ban both GetNerfedOn and me for not being odd but wierd.

XD

3 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban both GetNerfedOn and me for not being odd but wierd.

XD

Archived